Chapter 7

Your POV:
I heard the first and second years were training in hand-to-hand combat today and I really badly wanted to join in. But I couldn't. I had a mission I needed to complete. Apparently, curses had been appearing near a middle school in Okinawa. At the moment, they weren't killing anyone, but teleporting them to other locations. It was rather hard to work out, but I was going to figure it out. Even if it took a while.

I knew I had to meet Sensei at the front entrance of the school but he didn't tell me why. I was supposed to be going to Okinawa... not meeting Sensei for him to tell me something. When I got to the front, I saw Ijichi and Sensei sat in Ijichi's car. I walked up to it as Sensei rolled down the window.

"Care to enlighten me on why I'm stood in front of you?" I say with clear irritation written on my face.

"Your Okinawa mission was a lie. Get in." He says.

"I knew it." I sigh.

I got in the car, waiting for him to explain why on earth he lied to me about having a mission in Okinawa when he clearly wanted me to go with him on some mission of his. Whatever that was.

"You still have some time before your meeting with the principal. Do you want to pass the time somewhere?" Ijichi asked.

"It's fine. Let's be early for once." Sensei comments.

"What do you have up your sleeve, Sensei?" I ask.

"Stop the car." Sensei said.

"Wait, here?" I ask.

I got out of the car with Sensei before he told Ijichi to go on ahead.

"Care to explain what the fuck is going on?" I ask.

"Actually, I take that back. There's a curse near here, right?" I ask.

"Correct! Now then. Who are you?" Sensei says as the curse smashes the ground as me and Sensei move out of the way.

The curse then charged at Sensei for Sensei to push him out of the way. So he has his infinity active then, huh? That's a stupid statement, of course he does. He always does. Sensei slammed the curse into a nearby wall before he headed over to where the curse was.

"Who're you saying is nothing much?" Gojo-Sensei said, overhearing his statement.

Even though he's a cursed spirit he's able to communicate? Plus his cursed energy is of an unregistered high-grade. How did I not sense him when we were in the car?

"Did I hurt your pride?" The curse teases.

"Nah. I'm starting to have fun." Sensei smugly says.

"This seems like something I'd enjoy more than I thought." I added, smugly as well.

"So you're starting to have fun, eh? You've no sense of impending danger." The curse says.

"No sense of impending doom? Sounds about right." I comment.

"Sensei, this guys bad news. I'm assuming you have a plan, right?" I ask.

"Do I ever have a plan?" Sensei retorts.

"Never mind." I sigh.

"His attack..." I start.

"A two-pronged strategy mixing explosion and sound." Sensei says when we jump away from an explosion.

"How clever." The curse says when we landed after avoiding the attack.

"I'm not done." The curse said, aiming a fire ball at us.

"So that's what it is. I overestimated the weak. Today's humans are a sham after all. They aren't living the truth. It's repulsive. I want to vomit. Real strength and the truth through death... I'll make known their significance." I heard the curse say.