Chapter 18

I'm happy now. I'm ranked #1 in Megumi x Reader. *squeals* thank you so much. Now on with the chapter. I won't stall no longer!

Oh yeah and also book cover change by the lovely Itadorides . Go follow him.

Your POV:
Currently I was eating pizza with Megumi, Kugisaki and Yuji. The team event part was over and me and Megumi needed to rest up. I was surprised I had less injuries then I thought I'd get.

"Since when were you friends with that gorilla?" Megumi asks Yuji.

"Erm... I wouldn't say we're friends. I know what happened, but I wasn't really myself." Yuji explains.

"So you were drunk?" I ask.

"Do you seriously think I'm the sort of person who would drink in a situation like that?" Yuji counters.

"We're glad you're okay, Fushiguro! And Y/N!" Yuji beamed.

"It was a good thing I was out of cursed energy. Once the roots were gone, Ieiri was able to heal me." Megumi replied.

"What about you Y/N?" Yuji says, turning to face me.

"I only had minor injuries. I'm fine. My domain worked out in the end for me." I comment.

"So things like this can happen too, huh?" Yuji poses.

"You did fight against it, right?" Kugisaki asks.

"Y/N's domain was what made it work out in the end." Yuji comments.

"Itadori. You've gotten stronger." Megumi starts.

"We talked about our truths one time. perhaps we're both right or both wrong." Megumi adds on.

"There are questions with no answers as well, you know." I say.

"You're overthinking it. You'll end up going bald." Kugisaki adds.

"Yeah... there is no answer. It all comes down to whether you can come to terms with it or not." Megumi says.

"I'll also get stronger and surpass you!" Megumi declares.

"That's more like it." Yuji smiles.

"Are you leaving us out of this?" Kugisaki sighs in annoyance.

"As expected of brother's friends." Todo said.

Wait Todo?! When did he get here?!

"Come back, brother!" Todo said when Yuji jumped out of the window.

They kept having their conversation but I couldn't hear what they were saying. The three of us just deadpanned. Completely clueless as to what happened. I sighed and laughed slightly at the odd friendship Yuji had with Todo but didn't question it. Not one bit.

After a while of just staring at my hands, Kugisaki took her leave. Meaning it was just me and Megumi left in the room by ourselves. I wanted to spark up a conversation but didn't know what to say at all.

"Erm..." Me and Megumi said in unison.

"You first." We said again, in unison.

"I'll just go." Megumi says.

"I've been thinking about this for a while... I wanted to know if you felt the same way..." Megumi starts, fidgeting with his fingers.

"I think I have feelings for you." He mumbled.

"As in, love?" I ask.

"Y-yeah... if that's what it's called." He says, still fidgeting with his hands.