Chapter 10

Your POV:
I left the classroom with my head hung low. Why should I be happy about that? Our rival school and my family want me gone. That's not the sort of thing you want to hear from your teacher. I sighed a deep, long sigh before heading over to the training grounds. At least I had one thing to keep my mind off of today. Just one thing.

I got nearer to where the vending machines were and stopped before I turned the corner. Because I heard talking. I recognised Kugisaki's and Megumi's voices but not the other two. Who were they?

"What are you doing in Tokyo, Zen'in-Senpai?" Megumi says.

Zen'in? Maki's sister? Wait, Maki has a sister?! Wait, why am I surprised. I have a sister.

"Oh, so she is. Their auras are similar." I heard Kugisaki say.

"How unpleasant. If you say that, no one can tell us apart. Call me Mai." I assume Maki's sister said.

"These guys... they're Okkotsu and the third years' substitutes." Another says.

A guy?

"We were worried about you so tagged along with our principal. A classmate died, right? Did it hurt? Or was it not?" Mai said, but not in a sympathetic way.

There was silence. Like you could hear a pin drop.

"It's fine. There are some thing that can't be put into words. So I'll do it for you. "Host" sounds right. The main point, he's half-curse. For him to live... to rudely call himself a shaman next to you... you must've been repulsed, right?" She teased.

Who does she think she is? From what I heard, Itadori ate that finger to save Megumi. We wouldn't all be here if it weren't for that sacrifice. Him sacrificing a little of his own humanity to save others. So I'm not in the slightest repulsed.

"Aren't you relived?" She drabbles on.

"Mai. You talk about useless things. I only want to know if these guys are worthy to replace Okkotsu for the event." The guy comments.

"Hoh? I heard one of the first years is the same rank as him." Mai says.

"A Special Grade? This just might be interesting? Where?" He asks.

"Here." I say, stepping out from where I was.

"Y/N?" Megumi and Kugisaki say in unison.

"Y/N? Oh you're the sorcerer who's family wants you gone. Rika was telling me all about you. How you're a Special Grade but against your own families traditions. No wonder they want you gone." Mai teased.

"Now isn't the time to rambling on about family. Besides, I have no care for the L/N's. I never have. I severed my own ties long ago... all I can say is good luck trying to get rid of me." I smirk.

"Fushiguro, right?" The guy says, stopping the argument between me and Mai.

I don't know whether to be thankful to him, or super annoyed at him.

"What's your type?" He adds on.

Never mind. I thought he was going to say something worthwhile. Not some nonsense about "type". He means women, right? What a waste of time. And he told Mai off for talking about useless things.

"How is that relevant?" I say since Kugisaki and Megumi looked confused.

"Depending on your answer will depend on if I beat you half to death. I'd even drag the third years out to the exchange if I have to. Though, Y/N sounds like a worthy replacement for Okkotsu." He says.

"By the way... my type is a tall woman with large breasts." He says.

I don't get this guy. He seems like the sort of person who Itadori would get along with rather easily. He seems like the guy who punches first, asks questions later. Exactly like Itadori. He ate the finger first, asked questions after. Without even taking any regard into the fact that the finger could've done anything. Come to think of it, I have never known anyone to willingly eat a cursed spirit and be able to control them.