Chapter 13

Your POV:
Me and Megumi left my dorm room and headed to where everyone was waiting. Once we got there, I could see Kugisaki causing a scene which I chuckled at slightly.

"Why are you all empty handed?" She asks.

"Why do you have luggage?" Panda shoots back.

"Aren't we going to Kyoto?" She asks.

"The Sister School reunion at Kyoto..." Kugisaki trails off.

"The Sister School reunion with Kyoto." Panda explains.

"Figures that conversations haven't been matching up." I heard Maki say.

"We do it at the school that won the previous year." Panda explains.

"Don't go fucking winning!" Kugisaki exclaims.

"I didn't enter last year." Panda sighs.

"Last year Yuta joined to match numbers." Panda adds on.

"It was before "Rika" was dispelled, right?" Maki comments.

Megumi looks over to me for a second and I looked completely confused until I remember what they were talking about. Sensei had explained it to me before.

"Oi. They're here." Maki says, gaining everyone's attention.

"A reception? Gross." Mai says.

"Okkotsu isn't even here." Todo mumbled.

"Shut up." Kugisaki says.

"Scary." Nishimiya Momo, Kyoto 3rd year said.

Sensei had given me a list of the Kyoto students beforehand so I knew who who was.

"Never mind Okkotsu being absent. Isn't three first years too much of a handicap?" Ultimate Mekamaru, Kyoto 2nd year added on.

"Age is irrelevant to shamans." Rika L/N, Kyoto 2nd year added.

"Especially Fushiguro and L/N-kun. Although, he's from the Zen'in clan and L/N the L/N clan..." Kamo Noritoshi, Kyoto 3rd year said.

"Certainly better than the Sou clan." Rika teased.

"Okay that's enough. Don't fight amongst yourselves. Where's that moron?" Iori Utahime, 1st level exorcism teacher at Kyoto asked.

"Satoru's late." Panda said.

"No way he'd be here on time." I add.

"No one said the moron referred to Gojo-Sensei." Megumi sighed.

"Sorry for the wait!" Gojo beamed, pushing a cart in.

"Gojo Satoru." Utahime-Sensei sighed in annoyance.

"Seems everyone's here. I was on a business trip overseas." Sensei explained.

"Here! Souvenirs!" Sensei says, handing out things to the Kyoto students but not giving anything to Utahime-Sensei.

"And for the Tokyo folks there's this!" Gojo said, motioning to the cart.

"It's Itadori Yuji himself!" He adds on as Itadori jumped out.

The looks on everyone's faces read "what the fuck just happened?" even mine and I knew about this plan.

"Sukuna's host? How can this be..." The Kyoto principal exclaimed in disbelief.

"Director! I'm glad, I'm glad. I was getting worried you might get too surprised and die on me." Gojo teased.

"You damn brat!" The principal replied.