Chapter 17

Your POV:
"Can you do it? Itadori, my friend?" Todo asks.

"Yeah!" Itadori exclaims.

"Stop it, Itadori! That guy's too much for..." Megumi said before coughing.

"Panda." Todo said.

"Gotcha." Panda said.

"Carry those two to the other side of the screen. Nishimiya said it's a measure against Gojo Satoru, any of us can go in and out no problem." Todo explained.

"If that's the case, why am I still here?" I pose.

"Huh?" Todo said.

"She's the same rank as Gojo-Sensei. It doesn't make sense that they'd only keep one Special Grade out." Panda said.

"Maybe they didn't even know I was here." I say.

"Wait! Even for you..." Megumi started.

"Fushiguro. It's alright." Itadori said.

"So you've noticed. You can't stop a guy when he starts growing out of his shell. That's what's happening with Itadori now." Todo explained.

"I'm gonna kill you if you die again!" Megumi exclaimed before Panda picked him up.

"Then I guess I can't die then." Itadori said.

"I won't interfere until you can use your "Black Flash"!" Todo said.

"Look. We can all see this curse is a higher grade then initially thought. Since Todo won't interfere just yet, Itadori act as my back-up." I ask.

"But..." Itadori goes to deny.

"No. She's right. She's more powerful then the two of us." Todo says, folding his arms.

"Is that a compliment?" I tease.

"Call it what you want." Todo said.

I smirked before heading towards the curse and attacking. I kept using my teleportation and moved between the front and back as well as the top of the curse. Landing blow after blow consecutively before finally being hit. One of the roots went to hit me but I avoided it. I didn't see the second attack and got sent flying backwards. I still caught the roots and stopped it from going further.

I was still fighting even with an injury. If one of those roots were to hit me I'd be done for.

"Ah screw it!" I exclaim.

"Itadori. Todo. Fall back a bit." I ask.

"Why?" Todo asks.

"I think she's planning to use her domain." Itadori explained for me.

Now what's better? Fire or ice? What would work best against him? Screw it, I'll use ice.

"Domain Expansion: Ice Prison!" I exclaim, my domain now expanding.

Phew. At least it's a complete domain with no conditions. Well, apart from the cold doesn't affect me. The curse was trapped in my prison.

"I wouldn't use cursed techniques if I were you. The more cursed energy you emit, the colder you'll get before you freeze to death. It even affects curses." I say.

The curse didn't bother listening and used it's technique anyway. Firing those roots at me. One grazed my arm and the other my leg. It didn't embed in me, thank god. I just stood back and watched it freeze to death. Once I was sure it was completely frozen, I broke my domain. With the curse still frozen. The moment the domain was completely gone, I dropped down to my knees.