Chapter Nine

Hey, Happy new year everyone!! All the best for 2013!!! I know that for waiting this long, this update is rather short but I wanted to keep my promise of updating on New Year’s Day. It was either this or wait till later on in the week to upload so…. You see, my parents decided to have a last minute new year’s party so it was really hectic, but it’s all good now. I will upload again this week though with, hopefully, a longer chapter, so till then………Chapter Nine!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Days later

Three day has passed since Zac has asked me out and I said, yes, so today we are finally going on our first date. After he had asked me, we had bathed in the lake a little more, then made our way back to the pack house, where we called it a day and he dropped me home. I immediately went to Stacy and after practically ripping her from Jared’s arms; we went to the mall and got the perfect outfit, keeping Zac’s advice, ‘to dress formal’, in mind.

So now, here I was, standing in front of my mirror, in a coral blue dress that stops just before my knees. The top was tight and there was a band just under my bust that was filled with jewels in a lighter color. From there, the rest of the dress was flowy and light against my skin. I left my hair to hang down in its natural curls. I twirled in front of the mirror and giggled at my silliness. I finished of my look with silver heels, a thin silver necklace and long silver and blue earrings.

Suddenly the bell rung and I made my way downstairs to see my brother talking to Zac…familiar much?!?!

As I approached them, Jared put his arm around Zac and led him into the house.

“Hey” I said as I stopped in front of them.

“Hey sis, now, I know you and Zac here have a date to go on, but dad and I will like to have a little talk with him before you guys leave.” Jared said, smirking, knowing exactly what they were going to talk about.

“Umm, okay, I’ll be in the kitchen with mom.” I said to them as I watched Jared lead Zac away to my dad’s office.

I made my way to the kitchen were my mom was chatting with some other women in the pack, one of them being Stacy’s mom. My guess is they were already planning Jared and Stacey’s wedding.

“Mommy!!!” I screamed in a baby voice, as I entered the kitchen and wrapped my arms around her.

She laughed and replied “Hi Je-oh my God, look at you. You look beautiful.”

“She’s right Jessica, you look stunning sweetheart.” Stacy’s mom, Melissa agreed.

“Thanks guys.” I said smiling

“So when is Zac getting here?” my mom questioned.

“He’s here already. Your son and husband are talking to him. Well more like threatening, but you know.”

My mom laughed at this. Stacy soon joined us and after chatting together for another ten minutes, my dad, a smug looking Jared and a nervous Zac walked in. I used this moment to lok at what Zac was wearing. He was in a tux with, coincidentally, a light blue tie….I think Stacy had something to do with that, seeing as she was smiling while looking between the both of us.

 My dad and Jared immediately went to their mate’s side and Zac came to me.

He smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek and after spotting my mom, he hugged her and kissed her on the cheek as well.

“Guys, we’re gonna leave now if that’s ok.” I said to everyone.

“Of course, sweetheart. Remember what we talked about Zac.” My dad said as he kissed me on my forehead and proceeded to pat Zac on the back as he said his last few words.