Chapter Ten

Hey guys, i'm sorry but this is going to have to be short because i'm on my desktop right now and i won't be able to get my laptop until next week, so that means no more uploads until then...SORRY!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After meeting Zac's uncle, he had shown us to our seats and after chatting for a while more, he left, saying that a waiter would join us shortly. No more than two minutes later a waitress came forward, with a sickningly sweet smile, dressed in the uniform....but two sizes to small.

Here we go again.

She immediately adjusted her shirt so that her fake silicone breasts were pratically out of her shirt, then shifted closer to Zac and leaned over just a little. Her being short only helped the situation for her because if Zac decided to look towards her, well, lets just say he would get an eyeful.

Luckily, his eyes didn't even stray from the menu as she began, "Hi, my name is Clara and i'll be your waitress this evening. Can I take your order for drinks and appetizers."

Her words became annoyed and bored as she realised that Zac wasn't going to look at her any time soon.

"I'll have a coke and the crab cake, please. What would you like Jess?" He said as he glanced up at me.

"Umm, i'll have the caesar salad and a sprite please." I said. Before you judge, I would like to say no, I am not one of those girls who are always eating salads and starving themselves. It's just that the rest of thing on the menu was so damn expensive, I had to choose the cheapest thing, the salad.

"I'll be back with your drinks, appetizers and to take your main course." she all but spat as she shot me a glare before turning on her heel and walking away.

"I though she'd never leave." I grumbled as I shot daggers at the open menu in front of me. Poor menu!

Zac laughed and replied." The way you were looking at her, I didn't even dare take a peek, before you ripped her to shreds or something." He said still laughing.

"It's not funny. You should of seen her. Her fake boobs were practically out of her top which was, by the way, so tight, it was like a second skin."

"Okay, i will admit, that is bad, but you should have seen the way you were looking at her. It was like you were hoping she would burst into flames right there and then." He said smiling, amusement clear in his eyes.

"It's because i was hoping she did burst into flames. And it's not funny, you didn't see me laughing when you practically attacked that guy out there."

"He was out of line. He actually touched you!" Zac all but growled.

"Still....." I said still sulking at my menu in front of me.

Zac noticed this and grabbed my hand on the table and stroked his thumb over my fingers while saying in a serious tone, looking deep into my eyes, " Jessica, you are my mate, the one person in this world that was made for me as, I, you. You are mine as I am yours. There is nothing anyone can say or do to break us apart now that we have found eachother. No matter how much people try to flirt with either of us you will always be the only girl......." but he didn't get to finish as our waiter that had returned unexpectedly, jerked my plate infront of me and said " Here" and unless i wanted to get salad dressing all over the top of my dress, I had to lean back, into my seat, letting go of Zac's hand in the process.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I have for now but as soon as i get my laptop back, I'll update.

Don't forget to.....

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!!!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!

Ali <3