Chapter Twelve

IMPORTANT....PLEASE READ!!!!

I changed the names of two of Zac’s friends from chapter seven. There were five friends: Justin, Daniel, Nicole and two other girls, those girls’ names were changed to Rachel and Melony!!!

Thanks!!!

Anyhoo, on a lighter note, who saw the hobbit? I saw it last night. It was really good. I thought it was gonna be boring, honestly, but it was really good.

Anyways…Chapter 12!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It’s been three days since I got the threat from Dylan, three days since Zac and I’s first date and first kiss and I could say that life has went back to normal but that would be a major lie. Everyone was on edge after hearing about the threat. Last night the Midnight pack was also invited to the handing over of our pack to Jared and Stacey. The other reason they were invited was so that they would also hear about the threat as well. That’s right, now everyone, in both packs, knows about it.

Today was Saturday and I was going to hang out with Zac and his friends at their pack house. After throwing on a jeans shorts with a green tank top and a thin cardigan. I walked out of the house with Jeremy hot on my trail. Who is Jeremy? My new bodyguard. Yes, I said bodyguard. My dad, Jared and Zac insisted that I got not one but two bodyguards. The other’s name was Lucas and he was standing near my car with a car of his own. Jeremy would ride with me in my car while Lucas would follow with his. Both men were huge. They were at least 6”4 and had biceps that were easily the size of my thigh if not bigger. And they were werewolves, Jeremy from our pack and the Lucas from Zac’s pack.

As we made our way to Zac’s, the car remained filled with an awkward silence and every time I started a conversation Jeremy would cut it short so I just gave up. When we arrived at the packhouse, I immediately jumped out of the car and into the house, straight into Zac’s arms.

Zac laughed as he caught me and gave me a little twirl. He put me down, only to pull me close again and kiss me passionately. We were both out of breath by the time we pulled apart and he leant is forehead against mine.

“God I missed you.” He said and I laughed.

“What. It’s true.” He continued

“We saw each other last night.” I said still smiling.

“Yeah but we only got like five minutes together, and that was only because we snuck away.”

And it was true, we only got a few minutes together because, being the Alpha’s family, I was on stage for the entre ceremony, while Zac was in the crowd and when it was finished, Zac and his father were whisked away by my dad and brother to God knows where.

“But it was a pretty good five minutes don’t you think.” I said

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened in that five minutes but I’ll leave it to your imagination

“Hell yeah.” He replied as he pulled me to him and kissed my neck, right on my weak spot. I moaned as the need to be marked revealed itself again. He proceeded to nibble and suck on the skin there, creating a hickey.

“Zac.” I moaned and he growled.

“I’m not gonna mark you yet, but I just needed something for others to know your mine while I’m gone.”