Chapter twenty-two

Chapter 22 people…..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He crawled onto the bed, his smirk still intact. He easily climbed onto me and I struggled to get free. I tried to kick him but he had pinned down my legs with his. He leaned in and smashed his lips roughly to mine. It was disgusting. He held my head in place as he continued his torture. He bit, licked and nibbled on my lower lip but I wouldn’t open up. He ran his hands down my body and roughly grabbed my butt. I gasped and he snaked his slimy tongue into my mouth.

I wanted to puke.

Zac should be the only one doing this to me. Oh Zac. He would know. He would be able to feel Dylan doing this to me. I managed to free my head from his hold and turn to the side only to have him trail kisses down my neck. He came to my mark and growled.

“He marked you?!” he shouted. He slapped me and my head snapped to the side and came in contact with the pillows.

“HE MARKED YOU! HE MARKED WHATS MINE!” he shouted, growling. That threw me off the edge. I was furious now but I was still restrained so I did the only two things that I could think of. I spit in his face and kneed him in his family jewels.

Ha!

Try having kids now I thought as I smirked up at his pain filled face.

“You little bitch” he growled as he gripped my throat tightly.

“I’m going to show you who you belong to.” He said into my ear as he bit down roughly on my mark. I screamed an ear-piercing scream as pain infiltrated my body. I felt as if I was on fire and I soon found myself growing weak. The last thing I heard was Dylan growling “Your mine” into my ear as I succumbed into darkness.

Zac’s POV 

I had gathered all the willing fighters from the surrounding pack’s including Jared’s pack and my own. In total I had 300 fighters. I had to be prepared. We had no idea what we were walking, well more like running, into.

 It had been three days since Jessica went missing. I had not slept or eaten since then and I didn’t intend to until she was safe in my arms again. I couldn’t even enter my own room, because her scent was strong there and if I smelt it I was sure to go mad.

I was standing at the head of the room where we were gathered when I felt it. I felt to my knees holding my neck, screaming in pain. My pack warriors immediately took a defensive position as they looked around to spot where the attack had come from.

Little did they know that this was what Jessica was feeling. A FRACTION of what she was feeling actually. Rage, heck, every negative feeling, overtook me. 

HE BIT MY MARK. HE TRIED TO MARRK HER!

 I was even more determined now to get her back. I got back up, weak after feeling all that pain and immediately began barking out orders. I thought I was determined before but I was even more determined now to get her back and kill the bastard Dylan once and for all!

Jessica’s POV 

The door to the room I was in slammed open as my eyes fluttered open. I saw Dylan storming into the room looking mad as hell. 

“Get up you little bitch. My patrollers found your so called mate and his pathetic fighters entering my territory. So I’ve decided that by the time he gets here you’re gonna be completely mine. I wanted to capture him and force him to look as I made love to you but I’m an impatient one as you probably already know.” He said climbing on top of me. He tried kissing me again but I turned my head before he could. 

He growled. “Don’t fight me love. We can do this the easy way or the hard way.”

And after refusing again he growled, again, and said, “Fine, the hard way.”

 He began sucking so hard on my neck that it was painful. He left hickey after hickey all the way down to my chest as I gritted my teeth in pain. He stopped there and proceeded to rip my dress down the middle. He roughly squeezed my breast through the thin lace bra I wore as I yelped in pain.

He ripped the ‘barely there’ thong from my body as he unbuckled his belt and pushed down his pants. I gagged as I saw the bulge in his boxers and looked away as he pushed those down as well.

“Please Dylan. Please don’t do this. You have a mate out there somewhere. Think of her.” I pleaded.

“You are my mate.” He growled as he lined up at my entrance.

All of a sudden the door burst open and who I saw there made me……

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol I felt a little evil..so I gave you a cliffhanger, but don’t worry, I’ve already started writing chapter 23..so don’t stress too much  :D