Chapter nineteen

Not much to say today so here you go…. Chapter 19

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile as I see Carter and Nicole together. I knew my plan would have worked. I felt warm, muscular arms wrap around my waist.

“That was really nice of you Jess.” Zac says.

“Thank you.” I reply with a smile on my face.

He spun me around and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

“Oh and by the way, you’re spending the night with me, Then tomorrow we’re having a meeting with both of our parents including you brother and our betas.” He said

“Why?” I asked

“We’re gonna discuss that letter you got from Dylan and what he did to Nicole.”

“Okay, but let’s just forget about that for tonight and have some fun. How ‘bout it?” I suggested

“Anything for you baby.”

I then squeal as Zac dipped me low and kissed me. I giggled as he raised me back up.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor shouting, “Party time!!”

 The part had finished an hour ago. Zac’s parents had returned and after helping then clean up, I made my way up to Zac’s room to shower. The warm water felt great against my skin and helped me relax my tensed muscles.

I exited the shower only to realize that I didn’t have any clothes. I guess I could just borrow some from Zac but I would still have to exit the bathroom in a towel that barely made it past my butt to get to the closet.

I opened the door and called out to Zac but he didn’t answer so I guessed he was still downstairs. I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the closet. Just as I was about to enter the closet…..

“You called for me J-“ Zac started as he entered the room but stopped when he saw me and proceeded to let out a growl and I soon found myself pinned to his bed.

“God, what are you doing to me?” Zac said to himself before he crashed his lips to mine and kissed me hungrily.

He began kissing down my neck, stopping every once in a while to make little love bites. He came to the spot where my shoulder met my neck and began nibbling on the skin there. I let out a little moan and Zac growled.

“I’m gonna mark you Jessica.” Zac said into my neck, his voice husky.

“Mark me Zac, make me yours.” I breathed, my voice shaky.

As I felt his teeth scrape against my neck, there was a knock on the door. Zac let out a loud growl and I sighed in annoyance.

“Whoever it is better have a damn good reason for interrupting us” Zac said still pinning me to the bed.

“I think people around here have something against you marking me.” I replied.

I got up and opened the door to see Justin, Rachel, Daniel and Melony standing there with mischievous smirks on their faces. It was only then that I remembered I was only in a towel. I guess Zac noticed as well because, with a low growl, he was standing in front of me, blocking me from their view.

“What do you want?” Zac asked irritated that they had interrupted us.

Melony and Rachel giggled as the boys smirks got wider.

“Well we just wanted to remind you guys that our rooms are right next to yours so we wanted to know if you wouldn’t mind keeping it down tonight.” Melony said with an evil glint in her eyes.

With a roll of his eyes, Zac slammed the door shut in their faces. I heard all of them laughing uncontrollably through the door and I couldn’t help but laugh along with them.

Zac glanced at me, and then made his way to the bathroom, mumbling under his breath, to see about his little….’situation’.

I went to his closet and pulled on one of his boxers and t-shirts. The t-shirt was so big that it covered the boxers completely.

I climbed into his bed and a few minutes later I felt the bed dip and Zac wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him so that my head lay on his chest.

“This is our first night together.” Zac whispered into my ear making me shiver.

“If you dare try anything I swear you will regret it Zac .” I said playfully but I was serious.

“Don’t worry baby; we won’t do anything until you’re ready. I promise.” He said and I believed and trusted him with all my heart.

And with that, we fell asleep together, wrapped in each other’s arms.

My Life, My Alpha.......My LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara