Chapter Twenty Seven

Jessica's POV

Fifteen minutes later Dylan walked back in with a short petit woman behind him. She was dressed in rags but was extremely pretty. Dylan laid a tray of food next to me and adjusted the chains so I could set up. Two guards then walked in and stood on either side of the door.

"After she has eaten you will bathe her and change her into these" He said to the woman handing her a bag.

"Yes Alpha" the woman replied.

She glanced up at him as he turned to walk away and for a split second I recognized the expression on her face. It was the expression Zac used when he looked at me. It was the expression my parents held on their faces when they look into each other's eyes. I gasp in realization as it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I waited till Dylan and the guards left before speaking. "You're his mate" I said staring at her with shock.

"Yes but he does not acknowledge me as his" She said as a tear fell from eye.

"Then help me. Help me escape please. When I'm out of the way you can convince him your mates. Please. I have a mate as well and a pup on the way" I pleaded as I rest a hand over my stomach.

"I'll try but he has guards everywhere. There is a little to no chance of escaping even if we are able to get you out of this room unseen."

"I'll figure out something" I said. I turned to the disgusting looking food and pushed it away.

"You need to eat, you're not eating for yourself anymore " She said pointing to my stomach.

I sighed and hesitantly put a small spoon of food into my mouth. I sighed in relief as it tasted bland. I'd rather eat something bland than disgusting. I took a few more bites and then pushed it away. I couldn't eat anymore, or I'd puke.

"Could I have a bath now?" I asked

"Sure, I'll have to call the guards in to unchain you" She said heading to the door. The guards had come in, unchained me and then stood in front the door to ensure that I would not try to escape.

"What's your name?" I asked her as she led me to the bathroom.

"I'm Lucy" she said as she opened the door and ushered me inside.

"I'm Jessica" I replied.

"Well Jessica you can go ahead and take off those dirty clothes and hop in the shower. I'll lay out the clean clothes on the counter and wait for you"

"Wait Lucy," I said interrupting her. I pointed to a window above the toilet big enough for me to crawl through. It had a latch that was locked by a big metal lock. "Do you think you could get the keys for that?" I whispered just in case the guard heard.

"I think so. I normally clean Dylan's room every week and last time I was in there I saw a cupboard full of keys. I didn't pay attention to it at the time but I'm almost certain that the keys will be in there" She replied.

"When is the next time you'll be cleaning his room?" I asked.

"In about 3 days but I could try to convince him to let me do it tomorrow if you like."

"Yes please. The sooner I'm out of here the better."

After taking my bath and changing into the skimpy night gown Dylan provided, I was chained to the bed once again and after promising to return the next day, Lucy as well as the guards left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally!!! Whew I'd like to thank my awesome friend for typing this out for me after my computer just decided to fuck with me!!!!!!! Thanks krys!!!!!! Luv u!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chappie . What did you think of Dylan's mate ?!?!

Comment vote and fan !!!!!!

Ali