ch. 4

"Alright, now that I have everyone here, I would like to tell you all something." Tony tells everyone. "One of Tao's resources, identified by Raven and Wanda, Brian Le is hosting an annual party at Oak Palace tomorrow night."

"An invitation? This sounds serious." Thor threw in a joke.

"Well, you're not invited." Tony claps back. "Wanda and Raven will be the only people attending while us on the other hand will be monitoring security cameras. They'll be the eyes, we will be the ears."

"What's the mission here?" Bruce asks.

"I believe in the palace, there is a vault with blackbox containing information of costumers and potential buyers of drugs that Tao created." Tony informs everyone.

"You need us to infiltrate from the inside and get that blackbox?"

"Precisely."

"To get this started, I'm going to need you and Bruce to go and put this device in their servers so as soon as they take the blackbox, we will put a virus so they would not be able to track it down." Tony points at Thor and Bruce. "This will have to be done by tonight."

"Okay, is that all it?" Bruce asks.

"Yes, I believe so." Tony says. "I would send both of them but I cannot risk them being seen by any of Brian's security."

Thor and Bruce nodded. Bruce takes the USB device from Tony before leaving with Thor.

"As for you two." Tony continues. "I should be able to hack into the party list and add you both on it."

Wanda and Raven listens intently.

"The important thing about tomorrow is make sure you both get that blackbox." Tony enunciates. "And Raven, Brian is smart so as soon as you both get inside the vault, you can't just teleport out of there."

Raven listens.

"I believe he has something built in the box where if it detects the slightest change in environment within seconds, it will self destruct and erase all the data on it."

"Alright, no teleporting."

—-

Tony gives Wanda and Raven their mask separately after finding out that it's a masquerade party.

Tony gives Wanda a dark red mask, slightly covering her temples while he gives Raven a dark purple, almost black-ish covering almost her entire face.

"You guys ready?" Tony asks.

"Ready." Wanda says.

"Here, wear this so we'll be able to communicate with both of you."

Tony hands them a small device.

"Not that you guys need it, but good luck."

Tony gives the two individuals a piece of advice before they depart.

As Wanda drives to their destination, Raven is occupied with fixing her mask.

"I think I look like I'm up to something." Raven says, fixing her mask that's on her face for the 50th time as if changing the angle would do anything.

Wanda sees how bothered the female right beside her look. She finds it kind of funny at how little things like that bothers Raven.

"You look beautiful."

Wanda's eyes widened after realizing what she had just said. She thinks deeply as to why she even said something to begin with. Her words sure did change the atmosphere.