ch. 14

They remained at the rooftop for a few hours falling into a conversation about their lives and the funny sides of it. There wasn't at any point after the moment they had earlier where they had talked about anything somber. It was just pure laughter.

"Remind me not to play chess against you." Raven laughs, shaking her head at the woman in front of her. "I can't believe you mind-controlled him to win."

Wanda scoffed, "I was basically winning."

"Yeah, basically."

Raven couldn't help but realize that underneath the weight Wanda has been carrying all her life, she is just a normal person with or without powers. In her observance, the way she would laugh innocently or the way she smile crookedly if something interests her shapes her up to be this person who wants nothing but stability.

As the night grew stronger, the two eventually retreated back inside the building. Before they could return to their rooms, they were stopped by Thor.

"We've been looking all over for you guys." Thor said. "Come, Stark wants all of us in the lounge area."

No questions asked, both of them followed confused as to why they were all needed. All they could think about is if something bad had happened or if they needed to go somewhere for a mission.

As soon as they arrived at the area, they were met by Tony standing in the middle of the L shape couch that was placed in the middle of the room overlooking the view in front of the transparent window.

"Now that you two decided to show up, let's get this started." Tony clapped his hands together. "I'm pretty sure you are all familiar with the game called Truth or Dare."

Raven shrugged, "isn't this game like for people 18-25 years old?"

"What are you implying Woods?"

Thor chuckled, "she's saying old people don't deserve to play games like this."

Raven intercedes, "no, that's not what I'm trying to say."

"Old or not, we're still playing." Tony cleared his throat. "Who would like to start?"

"I guess I'll go." Bruce volunteered surprising everyone. "Alright, this one for you, Stark. Truth or Dare?"

"Okay, dare."

"I dare you to call Pepper and tell her you are in love with Thor and you will be eloping with him to Asgard."

Bruce couldn't contain his laughter, everyone around him trying their very best to suppress their laughters in which they all failed.

"That's such a middle-school kid for you to ask but since I don't back down from anything, I will do just that."

Tony stood up from his seat, pacing himself to the coffee table near the television. Without hesitation, he dialed Pepper's number, waiting for her to answer.

"Put it on speaker." Thor said.

Tony just does that, still waiting for Pepper to answer his call.

"Hello?"

Tony answers, "Listen, I have something very important to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Working with the lovely Thor, the god of thunder has taken a toll on me and I fell in love. I will be eloping with him to Asgard, end of story."

The rest of the gang couldn't contain their laughters as Pepper remained quiet on the other line, probably surprised and irritated at the same time.