13

The students who finished the physics exam were not happy for a few days, and the monthly exams followed one after another.

During the lunch break, many people chose to stay in the class, and everyone gathered in twos and threes, talking in low voices.

"Eh, Chu Chu, do you want to drink milk tea?" Rosie pulled at the corner of Cheng Chu's clothes.

"Okay, can I order takeaway?" Cheng Chu replied.

Rosie nodded, then turned to Zhou Ran who was at the back table and asked, "Would you like milk tea? Me and you, Chu Chu, are just in time for the price."

Zhou Ran helped his eyes: "Okay."

Luo Xixi immediately opened the takeaway software and began to choose.

At noon, the curtains were closed in the classroom, and the warm sun in the afternoon shone in along the gaps in the curtains.

Cheng Chu looked at Gu Miao's empty desk and said, "Cici, please help me order two glasses."

Rosie asked strangely: "You drink two glasses alone?"

Cheng Chu pursed his lips, and said in a low voice, "Give Gu Miao a drink too. The three of us drink it alone. It's not very good. Wait until I transfer the money to you."

"Are you going to invite him?" Rosie narrowed her eyes.

Cheng Chu said: "In the group discussions these days, he helped us a lot. It's okay to ask him to drink."

Rosie nodded: "What you said makes sense."

I don't know when, the cold like ice boy also started to join their group discussion, although it was usually when they asked, he stumbled to answer.

Zhou Ran also said to the side: "Yes, others are actually quite nice. I asked him questions these days, and he answered very patiently."

"Really?" Rosici wondered.

She was always flustered with Gu Miao, let alone talking, she didn't dare to look at it.

The afternoon time always makes people drowsy. When Gu Miao came out of the fan shop, his mind was still a little drowsy. He checked the time and found that it was only ten minutes before class.

He carried his schoolbag and ran to the classroom.

He and his boss applied for a shift a few days ago because of sanitation at night, so he must make it up at noon this week.

The wind and cold in winter were so cold that Gu Miao felt that her face was a little bit painful.

When he stepped into the classroom, the preparation bell just rang.

When he removed his chair, he found a cup of hot milk tea on the table.

Gu Miao touched the wall of the glass, and the warmth spread across his fingertips instantly. He turned his head in some doubt and asked Zhou Ran, "This, this is?"

Zhou Ran was looking down at the book. Hearing that, he raised his head and said: "The three of us just ordered milk tea takeaway. Buy three and get one free."

This is what Cheng Chu told him. The young man has a lot of self-esteem. If he asked him to drink, he would not accept it.

The warmth at the fingertips was like a small stream, slowly spreading into his heart.

Gu Miao pursed her lips and said, "Thank you, thank you."

"Hey, thank you." Zhou Ran patted him on the shoulder.