62

Today is New Year's Eve in China.

Cheng Chu took Gu Miao's hand into the apartment.

He brought very few things, perhaps the heaviest thing was the hot heart.

The apartment is very quiet.

The bright lights shined, and the wooden furniture had a deserted smell.

Cheng Chu was very happy, and the joy between his eyebrows and eyes almost burst out.

"You haven't eaten yet, I'll make it for you."

She doesn't know how to cook, but after being with Gu Miao, after watching more, she also learned a little.

"No." Gu Miao stopped her and whispered: "What do you want to eat, I'll make it for you."

Cheng Chu pursed his lips in embarrassment.

Although I really wanted to eat Gu Miao's food, he had been so tired after working on a plane for more than ten hours. How could he still bear the heart to let him cook.

Gu Miao seemed to see the thoughts in her heart, touched her head tolerantly, and said softly: "I have slept enough on the plane, and I am very energetic now. Just say what you want to eat."

The girl raised her eyes, her clear and Lingling eyes seemed to be reflected in the lights instantly, and her voice became lighter and lighter.

"I want to eat braised pork."

She was ill for a few days, so the hired hourly worker cooked her porridge for a few days.

"Okay." Gu Miao answered, "I'll go and clean up first."

He was on the plane all night, with a beard and scum, embarrassed.

Cheng Chu said: "Then you go take a bath first, and I will help you prepare the ingredients."

"Good." Gu Miao nodded with a smile.

The long night is silent.

Washing away tiredness, Gu Miao came out of the bathroom.

The energetic heat instantly diffused.

Through the glass window, he saw the girl's slender back.

The bright lights went down, and she lowered her head and was busy, her hands that dexterously danced on the piano seemed a bit clumsy at this time.

Water was burning in the corner, white mist rose slowly, and the air was stained with damp heat.

For an instant, the flying mist seemed to fall into Gu Miao's eyes. Shallow water sparkled in his eyes, and the emotions dancing at the apex of his heart were like a bursting volcano, and the hot magma rushed around along the blood.

The year-long thoughts melted silently in this warm and quiet night.

He walked over and took the girl into his arms without any hesitation.

She seemed to be taken aback and screamed in depression, but almost the next second, her rigid body softened.

"What are you doing? I'm cutting meat." The girl groaned, and she clearly said something with a little bit of complaint, but her voice was soft and soft.

Gu Miao put her head on the girl's neck and said dullly, "Chuchu, I miss you so much."

His voice was low and dumb, but it was like a fluttering feather, which brushed Cheng Chu's heart again and again.

Her legs were half weak, and she leaned against the man's hot bosom, with sweet waves wafting from her heart, and softly responded, "I miss you too."