55

The night in Pingcheng is beautiful, with heavy snow falling, looking out through the floor-to-ceiling windows, the sea level in the distance seems to be scattered with a little bit of starlight.

The room was silent, as if the sound of the waves beating gently could be heard.

Cheng Chu was nestled in the quilt, only his head was exposed.

"Are you asleep?" Her voice was dull.

The young man raised his head and lay flat on the sofa, his eyes dark as night seemed to fall into a little bit of starlight.

"No."

He can't sleep.

"Then let's have a chat." Cheng Chu turned around and turned towards the sofa.

A bright moon hung on the far horizon, and the faint moonlight reflected in. She looked at the dim shadow on the sofa, and her heart was quiet and peaceful.

"Okay." Gu Miao thought for a while and asked, "What are you talking about?"

In the dark night, Cheng Chu blinked and suddenly said, "Do you know how to tell a horror story? Tell me one."

The room was extremely quiet, with only a few buzzing sounds of air conditioning.

The teenager thought for a moment, and said: "I heard one about piano when I was a kid."

Cheng Chu curled up his toes in excitement, "Speak quickly."

His voice was low, floating in the night, and a mysterious atmosphere appeared inexplicably.

"There used to be a little girl who liked to play the piano..."

Cheng Chu held his breath involuntarily.

"One day, the family took her into a new home. There was a piano in the living room of the new home. Every night, the little girl could always hear the piano from far away."

Cheng Chu swallowed nervously.

"One night, she finally plucked up the courage to go downstairs and saw her hands floating on the piano, playing slowly and slowly."

Cheng Chu's eyes widened, "Then what?"

"Later, I forgot." He said.

this one? Cheng Chu complained silently in his heart. But thinking of her original intention, she pretended to be afraid and lowered her voice: "It's terrible."

The girl's voice was soft and soft, and accompanied by the quiet and vast sea in the distance, there was some pitiful feeling inexplicably.

Looking at the figure shrinking on the bed, the teenager felt a little guilty.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said it." He paused and said in a deep voice.

"I asked you to speak." The girl rolled over.

There was silence in the room, and the heating made people's hearts warm.

"Brother Miao." The quilt on the bed made a small rubbing sound, and the girl's voice was low: "I'm a little scared, can you come and accompany me."

Gu Miao's Adam's apple quickly rolled twice.

Moonlight came in through the window, and he moved his body uneasily, only to see the girl's long hair spreading on the snow-white pillow, like splashing ink.

"Brother Miao."

"Huh?" His voice trembled, and he felt that the girl's voice turned into big invisible hands, and every time he called, he tightly captured his heart.