61

Luoxuetian is a pure white world.

Cheng Chu opened his eyes in a daze, and a few strands of snow fell through the window during the day, like a piece of silk falling in the dim room.

She was still a little dizzy, and even for a moment, she forgot where she was.

There was a piece of light outside the door, and she got up tired, her footsteps still floating.

Between the living room and the kitchen, there is only a transparent glass window blocking it.

The entangled steam permeated the small square world, and the world became hazy and dreamy in an instant.

Cheng Chu's footsteps paused slightly, and his heart jumped wildly without control.

A tall and thin back was facing her.

Her fingers trembled slightly, and the tip of her nose was sore that she would almost cry in the next second.

The clocks hanging on the wall of the living room walked steadily, and it was especially clear in this quiet room.

Cheng Chu felt that his heart was placed inside a clock, and his heartbeat followed the trembling second hand, spinning and trembling uncontrollably.

In the silent room, the heartbeat was amplified countless times.

Suddenly, there was a "bang", and the spoon fell to the ground. Finally, she trembled and pushed open the door that seemed to be separated by thousands of mountains and rivers.

The mist is flying, like white snow drifting in the sky outside the window.

That back figure is like glass that has been fogged away, gradually becoming clear.

But Cheng Chu's heart fell to the bottom in an instant.

"you're awake?"

That back figure turned around, Qingjun's brows and eyes seemed to be stained with a layer of mist, gentle and warm.

His voice is clear and clear, with a gentleness that does not belong to winter.

But that's not Gu Miao.

The pot seemed to be cooking something, gurgling softly.

Cheng Chu lowered his eyes, loss overflowed from her drooping shoulders.

She spoke, her voice still hoarse, "Well, I stayed up all night yesterday and it might be better for a sleep."

Zhou Yanshi smiled, "You have a fever. I just posted an anti-fever sticker. Now it should be back."

Cheng Chu was startled, raised his hand and touched his forehead, and touched a large plastic block.

"thank you."

The fever-reducing stickers had already been burned by body temperature, and it was torn off a hot ball.

Zhou Yanshi did not know where to take out a bowl of porridge, and said warmly: "You drink this bowl of porridge first, and then take the medicine."

It was a bowl of vegetable porridge, it didn't taste much, and it seemed that I forgot to put the salt.

But Cheng Chu looked at the messy kitchen and knew that he must have never cooked before.

She drank the porridge gratefully.

The porcelain bowl was placed on the table with a crisp sound.

"Thank you." Cheng Chu said again after taking the medicine.

It seems that apart from thank you, I can't say anything else.