46

It seemed that after a long time, or just a short while, the senses of the boy's disappearance became clear.

The heart that felt trembling almost crazy, seemed to jump out of its chest.

The Adam's apple rolled violently a few times, his clenched hands were already white, but he never dared to touch her.

The girl's lips are very soft, with the slight coolness of a rainy night.

The rain outside gradually became quieter, and her tiptoe feet fell slightly.

The glowing lights in the room fell, and the boy's pale face blushed, and his falling eyelashes trembled quickly.

There seemed to be a girl's sweet scent on his lips, and the fierce heartbeat in his chest did not abate at all. He was at a loss, and he stood there blankly.

"If I want to cheat, do you think I'm a bad girl?" At some point, tears disappeared from the girl's eyes, and she looked straight at him, even her voice was light.

She, what does this mean? The hot heart seemed to stop for a moment, the mind hadn't thought yet, but the words had already blurted out, "No, no."

When I met her, I lost my helmet and armor, instantly losing my principle and reason. In his opinion, she is always the best, always the bright moon in the sky in his heart.

The girl smiled again. She stretched out her hand to slightly hook the boy's neck, her voice was low and bewitching: "Then I don't allow you to go, I want you to be my little lover, would you like it?"

His already flushed cheeks seemed to be even redder for a moment, and he didn't know what to answer.

Morality and reason are tearing at the young man. He understands that this is wrong, but the temptation to be with her is too great.

Even if it is only part of her.

But the girl looked at her with her enchanting peach blossom eyes, her slightly cold fingers touched his hot cheeks, and every word she said in her mouth could instantly kill him.

"are you willing?"

He rolled his throat violently twice, closed his eyes, and concealed the shock in his eyes.

On the table next to it was diffused incense, and when the night breeze blew, the refreshing fragrance filled the room.

The girl leaned over, with a slight fragrance on her body. She gently leaned her head on his shoulder and laughed in a low voice, "Well, I won't tease you, so I am not willing to let you be a little lover."

The boy's body froze, his breathing stopped.

"What, what?"

The girl's head was softly leaning on his shoulder, and a few strands of moist hair brushed his neck.

"I won't be with Lin Qifeng." She said, "But why do you think so?"

The young man put his hands on his side, his fingers turning white.

"I went late on the graduation ceremony and saw him holding you at the entrance of the Music Building."

"He was with Mingyue and gave her the same little moon bracelet."

There was silence in the room, the girl turned her face, her soft white face rubbed his shoulder.

She raised her head slightly and looked at the boy's dark eyes, "I only like you."

The night wind blew a corner of the curtains, and the dim light from outside fell in.

But Gu Miao's silent, night-like eyes were like fireworks exploding.