45

In the middle of the night, there is no moon in the sky, a few dim yellow street lights illuminate the roadside, and the air still carries moisture after the rain.

The girl was wearing a pink bear nightdress, her white cheeks still had faint sleep marks, her peach-blossom eyes were hazy and she was hazy.

She was wearing sandals, showing a piece of bright white slender legs, there was still water on the side of the road, but she didn't notice it, just dripping over.

"What's wrong with you?" She squatted down in front of the boy and asked softly.

The boy looked at her, the eyes that melted into the night, quietly embellished with silk.

He did not dare to say that he was leaving, nor did he dare to ask anything, but he was silent and looked at her without blinking, as if to carve her into his soul at this moment.

The camphor tree not far away swayed slightly, dropping drops of dew.

The young man squatted on the ground, his body was already soaked, and strands of hair stuck to his forehead. He looked pitiful, like a helpless puppy falling into the water.

The wind in the night brought the rain and the cold water, and the boy's soaked body was blown by the wind, and he couldn't help shivering.

"You come in with me." Cheng Chu said.

The boy slowly got up from the ground, but he just stood there, pursing his white lips, and stubbornly shook his head.

He should have left silently, never show up in her world, never disturb her again.

As the night was deep, Cheng Chu looked at the resisting boy in front of him, reached out and held his wrist, "Come in with me."

The wrist froze in vain, and the young man made a slight profit.

The girl didn't even notice his struggle and dragged him forward.

"My parents and brother are not at home today, don't worry." She thought she was afraid of seeing her family when she was a teenager, and quickly explained.

The young boy's pale wrists were wet, still carrying the coldness of the rain, but for a moment, the hot heat seemed to rush away from that little wrist, carrying fire and electricity all the way to the bottom of his heart.

He was weak, and was dragged forward like a marionette.

The closed door blocked the roaring night breeze outside. There was a small night light in the living room. The soft light was reflected on the smooth marble floor, and the crystal chandelier on the top reflected a little bit of starlight.

The boy stood in the hallway, not even daring to go inside.

"These are slippers, don't stand up, come in." The girl said back.

He shook his head again, "I am very wet."

It will stain here.

"Come in!" Cheng Chu simply took his hand this time and tugged vigorously.

But although the young man was thin and tall, he stood motionless by the shoe cabinet, motionless.

"Are you asking me to help you slippers if you don't come in?" Cheng Chu leaned a few steps closer, then squatted down.

The boy hurriedly backed away and waved his hand: "No, no need."

"Then your own slippers, come in quickly." Cheng Chu said.

The young man finally squatted down obediently. He moved quickly, as if he was afraid that Cheng Chu would come over again.

After taking off his shoes, he put on slippers and stood obediently in the corner, with his head down, like a puppy doing something wrong.