22

The severe winter in the sea market intensified, and when the temperature dropped to near zero, the end of December came quietly.

After the monthly exam, the teacher chose the same table according to his grades according to the last method.

Gu Miao's English scores have improved very quickly. Although he is only on the verge of passing, he is already top-notch in other subjects. Now the only subject that is dragging his feet has improved, and his total score is climbing up.

He was fourth in class this time, and Cheng Chu was fifth in class, and the two sat together tacitly.

The winter wind brought the icy cold air into the classroom.

Cheng Chu noticed that Song Xinyu had taken the twentieth class in the exam this time, a full dozen or so behind.

Ever since she was remembered and read the book of regret in front of the whole school, she has become a joke in everyone's eyes. No one dared to talk to her again, even the inseparable good sister Lin Ruo avoided her.

This time when she chose a position, she sat silently on the other side of the corner of the class, and no one chose to sit with her.

She became silent a lot, shrank in the corner with low eyebrows, she just stared at the cynicism of others, but didn't hear it.

After the monthly exam, everyone relaxed and looked forward to the New Year's Day holiday.

The day before the holiday, the school vacated the last two classes in the afternoon and held a New Year's Day party.

The chorus program that needs the accompaniment of Cheng Chu is the last one. They sing a school song, and there is no difficulty in melody or rhythm at all.

However, the violin and piano ensemble performed by Zhou Qiqi and Ji Mingyue is placed in the first few, almost a popular show.

The auditorium was full of voices and loud noises, and the party hadn't started yet, and the overhead lights were bright.

Cheng Chu's seat and Gu Miao were next to each other, and the boy was cold and silent, his pine-like back straight.

He felt Cheng Chu's sight bend straighter.

"Chu Chu, didn't you perform, why did you only wear a school uniform?" Rosie asked her back.

Cheng Chu smiled helplessly: "I'm just an accompaniment. I just sit in the corner and play the piano. The lights can't shine on me, so I can wear anything at will."

"Oh, even the accompaniment has been performed. Unlike us who don't know anything, we can only sit in the audience." Luo Xixi felt that Cheng Chu's remarks seemed a bit self-deprecating and couldn't help but comfort. .

She was born petite and cute, and sat in front of Cheng Chu again, raising her head when she spoke, revealing steamy apricot eyes, very cute.

Cheng Chu couldn't help reaching out and rubbing her head: "Thank you."

"Hey, don't rub it, my hair is going to be messy." Rosie shielded her hair and turned her head abruptly.

The lights on the stage flickered slightly, and Gu Miao's hand holding the armrest of the chair slightly clenched, retracting his slightly enviable eyes.

Cheng Chu turned his head, and saw that the young man next to him was still sitting with his back straight, like a suspect about to be questioned.

The lights of the stage passed through the noisy crowd and caught his dark eyes.

Cheng Chu smiled, "Aren't you tired to sit so straight?"

Gu Miao shook his head blankly.

"But this way you will block the people behind." Cheng Chu smiled.