18

A thorny wind floated in the classroom.

Gu Miao's dark eyes were cold, and her lips were tightly pressed.

There were waves of footsteps in the corridor, and several students pushed in through the front door.

Cheng Chu's seat was in the second-to-last row, in the corner of the class, so no one found anything wrong.

The **** liquid spread quietly under his feet.

Gu Miao's fingers trembled, and quickly took out the mop from the sanitation corner of the class, and wiped all the "blood stains" on the ground.

After cleaning the floor, he half-kneeled on the ground and wiped Cheng Chu's seat over and over again with a tissue.

But the red ink seemed to seep in, no matter how hard you tried, the light red mark was still left on the seat.

There were many people in the class, but no one noticed. In the corner of the class, a boy was kneeling almost humble, repeating the same action over and over again.

The corridor was full of noise, and Gu Miao heard Rosie's voice coming from far away.

"Chu Chu, let's go to the canteen to buy things when the physics get out of class is over."

He couldn't hear what Cheng Chu said, but the red mark in front of him seemed to be engraved on the seat. In a hurry, Gu Miao moved her clean chair to Cheng Chu's seat.

When Cheng Chu and Luo Xiqian walked into the classroom, Gu Miao was sitting upright, with a strange expression, holding a tissue in her hand.

Cheng Chu lowered his eyes slightly, and saw the light red mark hidden on the facial tissue.

She took Gu Miao's hand in a hurry, and repeatedly asked, "What's wrong with you? Are you injured?"

But in the next second, Gu Miao pulled his hand back as if he was being burned, his fingertips trembled slightly, and his pale face was flushed.

"No, it's okay."

I was nervous and stuttered again.

Cheng Chu lowered his face, with condensation in his bright peach blossom eyes. He pressed his lips and approached him, only to find a light red mark on his seat.

What's wrong? Bleeding ass?

She raised her eyes and ran into the young boy's avoiding eyes, and some strange thoughts suddenly appeared in her heart.

"I, I'm fine."

When Cheng Chu saw Gu Miao's red ears, he could not help confirming his thoughts in his heart.

She sat down with a sorrowful look, took a cautious look at Gu Miao, then turned her head back, opening the textbook as if nothing had happened.

The classroom was full of noise, and Zhou Ran and Rosie, who were sitting at the back, quarreled for some reason.

But neither Cheng Chu nor Gu Miao spoke.

I don't know how long it took, Cheng Chu raised his eyes, pursed his lips somewhat arduously, and said softly, "Pay attention to your body."

Gu Miao was surprised at the sudden concern. He was still immersed in the throbbing with his hands just touching, and he couldn't calm down for a long time.

But the girl's caring words still made him unable to help his heart sway.

"Yeah." He said in a deep voice.

Cheng Chu clasped his fingers, pondered for a few seconds, and added, "You eat more fruit."

There was a smile in Gu Miao's dark and heavy eyes, and he could imagine something strange and strange in the girl's mind.