17

On the campus in the early morning, the floating cold wind seemed to have some refreshing smell.

It was late when Cheng Chu arrived in the class. She put down her schoolbag and walked to the front row to collect the English test papers for the last month's exam.

The students were very cooperative and put out the test papers early, and the work went smoothly.

There is a strong fragrance floating in the classroom.

That is the smell of meat buns. The buns at the entrance of Haishi No. 1 Lieutenant Colonel are notoriously delicious. Many people wake up early to grab buns.

When Cheng Chu walked to the classmate who ate the buns, he pulled out the test papers from the full table while chewing the buns and said vaguely: "Cheng Chu, you were so strong yesterday."

"Thank you." Cheng Chu took the test paper and said politely.

Perhaps it is because of the guilt of being isolated over and under the covers a few days ago, but today these students behaved extremely friendly.

Several girls also invited her to go to the canteen during the big break.

Cheng Chu only felt helpless and ironic.

These people have never understood how much impact their unintentional words can have on others. They are terrifying. If they are replaced by a sensitive and fragile person, they don't know how much psychological shadow they will have.

The weather outside was gloomy, and the classroom was a little dark.

When Cheng Chu walked to his place, Gu Miao was lowering his head to write English words silently. Hearing the sound of footsteps, he pulled out the test paper from the book and handed it to her.

On the front page of the paper, "71" was written in a big red pen. Cheng Chu glanced at it quietly, and the cloze was almost all wrong, nearly half of the reading was wrong.

She knew that according to Gu Miao's grades, she could secure the top three in the class, and even entering the key class was easy.

He is very good in physics and chemistry, and ranks first every time, but his English is hindered.

Perhaps it is because I hate English very much. In these days with Gu Miao, apart from English class, Cheng Chu has never seen him open an English book at any other time.

At some point, someone turned on the lights in the class.

The bright incandescent lamp illuminates the gloomy classroom.

Cheng Chu lowered his eyes and looked at the top of the young black head. He was lowering his head, writing words one by one, but it was not smooth, and he paused twice from time to time.

This was really the first time she saw Gu Miao studying English so seriously.

Cheng Chu bowed his head to adjust the whole test paper, resisted the doubt in his heart, and continued to walk back.

Today's morning reading was in Chinese. When Cheng Chu returned to his seat, he saw Gu Miao lowering his head and retracting the English words that he had just written silently in the drawer.

A textbook-sized piece of paper is full of words, most of which have been corrected with red pen.

Cheng Chu pursed his lips, and silently took out the Chinese textbook.

The time for a class passed quickly. When class was over, Cheng Chu registered the papers handed in at his seat, only to suddenly realize that Song Xinyu had not yet handed it in.