30

The weather in the sea city is overcast and sunny. After New Year's Eve, it rained heavily for more than half a month. When the rain stopped, the school started.

When Gu Miao entered the classroom, the class was already full of people.

Today is the day of registration. Come to the school to get a new textbook, and you can almost go back after you hand in your homework.

Many people are making up their homework with their heads down. The hand with the pen is fast. The crowded class is not very cold, but it is still wet after the rain stopped.

The seat next to Gu Miao was empty, and his heart seemed to be empty inexplicably.

He sat in his seat and silently took out his homework from his bag.

The small class was extremely noisy, Xu Ye's aftermath of the holiday had not yet dissipated, and they all gathered together to whisper.

"Hey, I just watched that the seats of Cheng Chu and Ye Feixue were empty, have they transferred to the key class?"

"It should be, hey, my goddess, just left like this, I don't know if I can see it again."

"Puff, what are you thinking about, you have some spare time, why don't you think about how you can work hard to see your goddess in key classes."

"That should be impossible. I'm playing on vacation. I started copying my homework a few days ago."

"Me too, hey, people who can study during the holidays are really strong."

The chattering discussion burrowed into Gu Miao's ears. For some reason, those ears seemed to have automatic recognition capabilities, and they stood up automatically when they heard Cheng Chu's name.

Their topics changed quickly, and they jumped to the game in the next second.

Gu Miao retracted her mind and fixedly looked at the book in front of her.

Don't be distracted anymore, he must seize the opportunity for the opening exam this time.

No one knows how hard this winter vacation he had. Since the first day of the new year, he would wake up almost before dawn to recite vocabulary, review, and preview the content of the next semester.

The winter night in the sea market was cold and damp. The windows in the room were a bit old and could not be closed tightly. From time to time, cold wind mixed with rainwater came in and patted his face again and again.

He was shivering with the cold, and put the few thick clothes on him, but the cold wind still got into his bones like a ghost.

The hand holding the pen had already had several frostbite, but he indifferently lowered his head and wrote.

He cannot be separated from her for too long.

If you don't seize this opportunity for the opening exam, the next one will be in January.

He can't let her wait so long.

The podium was retaken a few times, and the class leader yelled everyone to go down to move books. Suddenly most of the boys in the class walked away, and the lively classroom suddenly became deserted.

Feeling a little thirsty, Gu Miao took the kettle and walked out of the classroom.

There were not many people in the corridor. He filled a pot of hot water and walked back race against time.

But the next second, he stopped alive.

On the stairs on the side, two boys were walking downstairs, lifting their shoulders to the sky.