Part 1

I hope this is appropriate for a first chapter?

(*whispers* warning : it's smut...)

Taehyung's POV

Pushing in, I let out a grunt as her muscles clenched around my length.

"Ah! -"

She was clenching against me and it took me my whole strength to push my full length within her heat.

So hot.

Running my hands on her soft skin, her trembles made me filled with lust even more, and I rammed harder at the next thrust.

I pulled her up by her waist and arched her upper body towards me, taking her nipple in my mouth, and I earned a grab of my hair with her fingers.

Her moans filled the room as she pulled me to suck her harder, and I did as she wanted, fondling with the other nipple as I groped her soft breast.

She rolled her hips as her clench never loosening, and I grunted in pleasure at the attention given to my throbbing length.

Resuming my thrusts into her deepest, her reaction encouraged me to go faster, and felt myself pushing further into the undiscovered depth, making her go crazier every second.

What a beautiful wreck.

Feeling the heat pooling at the lower stomach of mine, I ignored how she was vigorously shaking by now as she had already reached her max and thrusted harder, faster, fulfilling my desire to reach my own max.

And once the moment arrived, I pushed myself to the end, pulling her body to me tight, not letting her to run away from everything I was releasing.

I gave her my all.

And she took them all obediently.

Pulsating wildly against her contracting muscles, I felt myself being coated by my own load, as her wetness also mixed together making her insides all filled up, hot and slippery.

I want her.

I want her to be mine.

I want her.