Part 2

Y/N’s POV

A year ago.

"I'll do whatever you want," I begged the young male, not wanting the house left by my parents to be demolished after the whole lot of land was bought by his company for the development of a new city.

"Even as my toy?" his gaze sent shivers to my bone, but I gritted my teeth and braved myself to nod.

"Even that," I whispered my decision with heavy heart, but determined.

I'll do whatever it takes to protect what's mine.

"Then starting from now, you're mine,"

--

Present

Shuddering at the cold breeze from the air conditioner, I forced open my eyes and was presented with a wonderful view of the sun rising from the vast sea.

A perfect view to wake up to.

Hissing as I felt sore on my whole body after spending an intense night, I brought the comforter up to cover my bare body and walked to the window, wanting a closer look at the sun.

Opening the sliding door and breathing in the fresh morning air from the beach, I walked closer to the balcony, not afraid of being seen barely clothed since I was inside a private property of the man I slept with.

"You woke up,"

A little shocked that he was still there, I turned to the male who was now gawking at the marks he left on my body last night, and I stopped myself from showing any pained emotion and flashed him a small smile instead.

"It's a very pretty view to miss out on," I turned my back to him and my eyes went to the sunrise again, controlling my breathing at the suffocating feeling I felt in my chest, everytime he was in the same room as I was.

I felt trapped.

"It is," a few shuffles were heard approaching me before his arms went to circle around my waist, and he pulled me to rest my weight on his body, thus I showed no resistance and did as he wanted.

It's what I asked for.

It's what I offered.

I offered him me.

And he took the offer, using me to the fullest.

Using me as he pleased.

"I'd better go in and take a shower," looking up to the male, I told him what I wanted to do since his hold wasn't loosening even when the sun was fully up in the sky.

He turned his head down to look into my eyes, and I just let him be when he took his time to stare down to my every facial features.

He let go one of his hands and brought it up to brush my hair, and he went to trace my eyes, nose and lips before he cupped my cheek.

What's with him?

"I'm letting you go," he said gently, and I had a hard time believing what I just heard.

"I'm letting you go," he repeated, probably knowing how dumbfounded I felt at the sudden bomb drop.

His hands loosened away from my waist and he took a step back, while I just stared into the male's eyes without daring to look away.

"You can stay here until the end of your leave if you want, but as soon as you're back to work, we're nothing more than a boss and an employee," he told final, his voice void of emotion.

He gave one last nod to my way at which I couldn't even reply to, and soon I was left alone inside the huge luxurious room as he closed the door behind him.

I'm...free?