Part 17

Y/N’s POV

"Uh, could you please move?" Taehyung was blocking my way out from his office after he called me into his room.

I thought he called me up for work since I have been working more under his supervision now compared to Namjoon due to a project we were working on with Jungkook's company.

It turned out that he called me in just to choose between two photos of Yeontan he wanted to post on his Instagram account.

And now he wasn't letting me leave the room by blocking the only entrance and exit using his body.

His handsome face was making me nervous but I didn't want to show him how weak I was to that, so I didn't resist when he pulled me to take a step closer towards him.

"Why?" he whispered by my ears knowing well how sensitive I was, and I felt goosebumps all over my body when I felt his hand hugging me tighter, wrapped around my waist securely.

My body was almost resting on him.

"I don't have time for this," trying to push the male away, Taehyung refused to let go as he took my chin and pulled my face up to look at him, and I was almost breath taken at how deep his stare was.

"But I do," he smiled dangerously charming, and I gulped when he tried to remove the distance between our bodies even more.

It's been a month after the visit to my parents.

And Taehyung's actions gradually increased day by day starting from openly flirting in the middle of the office, until excessive skinship like this.

Luckily in private.

I could feel his body shapes under me, and for sure this male could feel my curves as well.

This won't be helpful for both of us if I kept us both in this position any longer.

"Taehyung," calling out for the male, proud that I didn't stutter or tremble, I clenched my fists on his chest as I strengthened my will to escape.

"Yes?"

"Please let go," requesting for the second time, Taehyung didn't look like he'd listen, and only smirked mischievously at me.

"Please give me a kiss on my cheek, and I'll let you go," he offered his cheek and I squinted my eyes at the boy, not truely believing his word.

"Promise?"

"Promise," he nodded and I quickly tiptoed to give his cheek a kiss but the boy was quick to turn his head as well, making him grin wide when he managed to get a peck on his lips instead.

And when I tried to move away, he cupped my jaw and pulled me into another kiss, which lasted longer than the peck earlier.

And it involved tongues.

"Taehyung!" exclaiming with heated face after he finally broke he kiss, I punched his chest to make him let me go but his hold only loosened by a bit.

"That's not enough," he wanted to dive in for another kiss but I cupped his mouth to prevent things from getting worse, and thankfully the boy obediently stayed still.

"We have a meeting in five," furrowing my eyebrows at the male whose eyes stayed on my lips looking all hungry and horny, I looked down to keep my lips away from his eyes and to calm myself as well.

"It's only with Jungkook. He'll understand," he muffled into my hands but his words were still understandable, and I didn't have a choice but to threaten this boss of mine.

"Kim Taehyung, stop right now or you're not allowed to be within two meters radius from me until the end of the week,"

It worked like a magic.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I've let go," the boy let go of his hold immediately after hearing my threat, and we both moved away from the door only for Jimin to come in without knocking.

"Good choice," Jimin told Taehyung after throwing a knowing smile to both of us, and I felt embarrassed even though he didn't actually saw us kissing.

But he knew for sure.

"Where are you two going after work anyways?" Taehyung kept the conversation going with his friend without any stutter, like the kiss never happened and it amazed me everytime at how fast his reaction changes all the time.

"None of your business," pushing him away and pulling Jimin by his hand to get out of the room, Taehyung stopped us by blocking the opened entrance with his hand.

"It's my business," he stared at me seriously while I raised one eyebrow at him.

"On what ground?" my question kind of took him aback, and I was amused that he had a hard time answering me this time.

"I - I'm pursuing you, so..."

"That does not mean I should tell you everything just because you're pursuing me," I cut him off since he seemed to be having difficulty to continue his sentence anyways, and Jimin's support made Taehyung speechless even more.

"True, if I'm obligated to tell everyone who pursued me where I go, I won't have time to even go to the place I want. I'm famous like that," Jimin threw his hand around my shoulder and pushed Taehyung's hand that was blocking the door away, and we walked out the room sharing a high-five while the boss still frozen on his two feet.