Part 24 [Final Chapter]

Warning : Smut

Taehyung's POV

Y/N was no where to be seen when I woke up and it scared the hell out of me, until I heard the shower running.

Quick on my feet, barging into the shower joining her, Y/N who was currently rinsing her body jumped in surprise but just smiled when she saw me.

"Are you okay?" hugging her from the back and let the water hit me as well, I kissed her nape, loving the fresh scent of her body after being washed.

"If I'm not, I won't even move out of the bed," she answered slow, her voice slightly hoarse after so much screaming yesterday.

Kissing her shoulder and swiftly turning off the shower, I turned Y/N to face me and pulled her into a kiss.

She let me pulled her closer and just circled her arms around me, and I loved how free we were right now.

No boundary.

No restriction.

Just me being allowed to love Y/N, and her accepting all my love directed to her.

"T-tae," she shuddered when I started leaving bites on her chest that was still clear in some spots, and I ignored her when she tried to stop me.

"I haven't left enough marks on you last night," taking one of her still slightly swollen nipple into my mouth, Y/N grabbed my hair when I sucked her hard, and I smiled when she pulled me closer instead of pushing me away this time.

Pulling her up and carried her back to bed, Y/N bit her lip in anticipation when I rubbed my hard member against her to get some lube before putting it in.

Disregarding the fact that the water from our bodies from the shower was wetting the bed even more, I was solely focusing on how beautiful the woman below me right now, wanting to pleasure her just like how I wanted to be pleasured.

"You're so wet for me," diving down for a kiss just because I couldn't stay away from her lips for too long, Y/N punched my shoulder soft after she heard my comment.

"You're the one who got hard first," she rolled her eyes before moaning soft when I groped her ass and spread her legs, and I smiled looking at how open she was in expressing herself in front of me.

"True," aligning myself and pushing my tip inside her, Y/N gripped my bicep a little hard making me focus on her instantly.

"Ahh, Tae slowly," she hissed, and I stopped from pushing in further, focusing on her.

"Are you hurt, baby?" kissing the frowns from her forehead, I kissed her nose before meeting her eyes, and Y/N chuckled soft at my worry.

"A little, I guess. You're a beast last night," she smiled while I felt guilty for being such an animal last night, and I whispered sorry multiple times, peppering kisses all over her face to apologize.

"Should we stop?" meeting her beautiful eyes, Y/N smiled as she pulled me into a soft kiss.

"No, you can go slowly," she muttered against my lips and I kissed her deep, while she opened her mouth for me.

"I'll make you feel good," giving attention to her whole body with my hands and mouth, I slowly pushed deeper when Y/N seemed comfortable enough for me to go further.

Giving slow thrusts into her heat to not hurt her, Y/N rolled her hip once she was ready, and I slowly build up my speed.

She closed her eyes with moans leaving her mouth every time I rolled my hip and pushed my length deeper, and it wasn't long before she started clenching me tighter.