Part 22

Y/N’s POV

"Y/N, I'm sorry" ignoring the apology, I played with the boy in my arms as I took a sit on the floor in the living room where everyone was gathered.

We all decided to visit Namjoon and Seokjin's house, excited to get to know the little angels that had been welcomed into the family even before they were brought home.

"I'm so sorry," Taehyung apologized again for what he did at the office a few days ago, and I still chose to ignore the boy, not wanting him to think that he could do whatever he wanted just because he was the boss.

"Seojunie, did you hear anyone talking?" talking to the adorable boy instead, Seojun, the older one of the twins, smiled wide as he met eyes with the person sitting behind us.

"Unce Taetae!"

"Who is that?" frowning my eyebrows, I pretended not to know, making the boy smiled cutely.

"Uncle Taetae! Behind you auntie!" the boy hugged his robot toy close, his cute finger pointing to Taehyung behind me.

The boy further cackled probably because Taehyung did something funny, and I smiled looking at how they interacted with each other.

Taehyung's good with kids despite being the younger brother.

While Namjoon, well, to be honest, I'm quite convinced that Taehyung's sometimes weird behaviour was probably because of Namjoon.

He might have dropped the boy while he carried Taehyung around when they were little.

That's how dangerous he was to these small creatures, but the kids loved him anyways based on how clingy they were to the guy when they welcomed us into the house earlier.

Looking at Haneul, the other twin, I could see how different their personalities were.

The other boy was so quite and a little bit shy, while Seojun was a natural social butterfly.

However, Yoongi was surprisingly very well liked by Haneul.

Ever since Haneul met eyes with the man who wished to become stone in his next life, the little boy had been following the male around without making any sound.

Which consist of not really much movement actually.

Because Yoongi, like a stone he wanted to be, had been sitting at the same spot on the couch ever since he came in.

The only travel he did was to the bathroom just now, and Haneul quietly followed behind him like a baby duck following the mother only to be stopped when the door's closed in front of him.

"Haneulie, come to Uncle Minnieee," seeing Yoongi coming out from the toilet, at which Haneul followed after he had waited patiently by the door, Jimin rolled on the floor trying to get the boy's attention only to be ignored, but thankfully Seojun reacted on Haneul's behalf.

"Uncle Minnie, Seojunie will play with uncle," the boy left my lap and gave Jimin one of his toys, making the male pouted, touched by the little boy's big heart.

"Awh, Seojunie! You're the best boy!" Jimin hugged the boy pretending to cry, and I just laughed when Seojun proceeded to pat Jimin's hair.

His action made the male squealed due to the baby's cuteness, and Jimin peppered Seojun with smooches all over the boy's chubby cheek, only for the boy to be pulled away by Jungkook who was fuming with jealousy.

"Don't kiss him too much. You can only do that to me," returning Seojun to my lap, Jungkook went to backhug his boyfriend who just naturally rested his back against Jungkook's chest, looking comfortable like he's at home.

"I will tonight," Jimin kissed the back of Jungkook's hand before turning his head to his lover with a naughty smile, and Jungkook pecked the smaller's nose as he cradled Jimin closer to him.

"You better,"

"Oh gosh, don't flirt in front of the babies please," Taehyung interrupted, his voice just beside my ear as his hands circled around me to close Seojun's eyes.

He's just using Seojun to do what he wanted now.

Pinching his forearm secretly and making sure that Seojun didn't see it, I smiled proud when Taehyung let go of his hand and quietly hissed in pain at my pinch.

"Hyung, you're just jealous because Y/N ignored you" Jungkook rested his chin on Jimin’s shoulder while the boyfriend just nodded with a smug smirk, agreeing with Jungkook's words.

"Serves him right for what he had done," Jimin commented, earning Jungkook's interest who didn't know the story, since he was not working in our company.

"What did he do?"

"He was horny, so he used report as excuse to make Y/N stay late only to attack her when they're finally alone," Jimin summarized perfectly, making Jungkook cackled cutely as his nose scrunched and his bunny teeth showed, making Seojun scampered towards him, admiring the muscle bunny this time.

"You should've just be honest, hyung. Noona would've willingly stay back if you ask," Jungkook let go of Jimin and took Seojun in his arm, and I didn't miss how Jimin’s eyes sparkled beautifully at the sight of the two.

"Yeah right," Taehyung rolled his eyes as he plopped his body to lie down on the carpeted floor, and he pouted sadly at me who was now staring at him.

Shrugging my shoulder, I got up to help Seokjin in the kitchen, but quietly whispered in Taehyung's ears before leaving, making the boy widened his eyes.

"You should try asking for my permission first next time,"

Used [Taehyung ff] ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें