Part 20

Y/N’s POV

After bath, we cuddled for the whole day due to Taehyung's request until my stomach grumbled begging for food.

We only cuddled...

Okay, with a little of kitty kisses from Taehyung...

Okay, a lot of kitty kisses.

And a few deep kisses as well.

But nothing further.

No taking off clothes, no extra touching, nothing beyond kisses.

And I've decided that it was a very not so bad experience to be in Taehyung's arms like that.

I liked it a lot.

And even when we're eating right now, Taehyung's hands were both secured around me, refusing to let go and told me to feed him instead.

Since he was stubborn in not letting go, we chose to eat in the living room instead, both sitting on the floor with Taehyung hugging me from behind.

"I'm not going anywhere," subtly telling the boy to let go for the nth time, I could see Taehyung shaking his head from my peripheral vision as he munched his food that I just fed him a second ago.

"Just for precaution," he told after gulping down his food, and I just sigh soft and took a bite myself.

"You're just lazy to feed yourself," pointing the fork to him, I felt Taehyung's nose nudging my nape as he took in my scent.

"That might be true as well," he whispered soft, resting his forehead on my shoulder, scooting closer to me as his arms tightened.

He's such a clingy baby.

"Why didn't you show this - baby side of you before?" taking a bite of the cut fruits and munching it in my mouth, I diverted my eyes to the screen that was playing some movie with slow volume in front of us.

"I was afraid to appear childish in front you. You know, I've made such a daddy deal with you, so you might think I was doing it for fun if I show this side of me," he answered, and later asked for a bit of fruit as well by pointing to the said fruit with his pout, and I fed it to him naturally.

"What about not introducing Yeontan to me?" looking at the puppy who was happily eating his food without caring about anything now, I looked to Taehyung who was already having his eyes on me.

"He got attached too easily, you've seen it yourself. He'll be sad if you're not here anymore," resting his chin on my shoulder, both of us gave our attention to Yeontan for a few seconds without disturbing the eating boy.

"What makes you think I'll back away from the contract?" turning my body to face him, Taehyung was quick to steal a short kiss on my lips, but enough to make me taste the orange he ate earlier.

"You looked unhappy," one of his hands went to cup my cheek, and our eyes stayed on each other until I blinked and diverted my eyes away again.

"I did? I thought I did a good job hiding it already,"

"No. You smiled at me, but not really smiling. It looked forced," he traced my cheek with his thumb, and I felt my heart fluttered at how tender his eyes looked at me.

Softly pulling me into another gentle kiss, Taehyung then gave me kisses all over my face, sometimes tickling me with that action of his, causing me to laugh as he continued peppering my face with the kisses.

"What about now?" still smiling due to the after effect of his ticklish kisses, Taehyung smiled fond as he stared down at me when he moved away a little, and my heart beat faster at that.

"Beautiful," he kissed my forehead gently, and I automatically closed my eyes at the kiss.

He went to kiss me on my eyebrows, my closed eyes, my cheekbones and cheeks, my nose, the side of my lips, and my lips at last.

Taehyung's kisses were tender, as his lips lingered on mine after he broke away.

"Your lips tasted like apple," Taehyung grinned wide as he commented, and I chuckled as I replied to him.

"Yours tasted like orange,"

"Thank you for forgiving me," he pulled my body into his embrace, and I rested my chin on his shoulder as he hugged me tight.

"You better not mess up," muttering as I replied his hug, Taehyung buried his face into my shoulder, giving a few times of shaking with his head and mumbling 'I won't' into it.