Part 8

Y/N's POV

"You're an idiot, hyung" Jungkook's voice was heard while muffling his laugh and Taehyung's whine was heard next.

"I'm not hyung. I'm Taetae," he retorted with baby voice and I had a hard time imagining how he could act like that.

"Oh, right. You're an idiot, Taetae" Jungkook teased the drunken man, and I smiled at the boys' childish behaviors.

"Yes, Taetae's an idiot for making Y/N sad," the Kim agreed readily in his state, and I sighed.

"Why did you do that to Y/N noona?" Jungkook asked, and I wondered what's his answer as well.

"I'm sorry. I just like Y/N so much. I want Y/N to be mine," the boy mumbled, his voice muffled probably because he was lying down in his bed or couch.

"You're so not cool, hyung"

"I'm not cool, I feel hot right now," Taehyung whined even more, and I heard ruffles around him.

"I want Y/Nieee. Y/Nie come baaack," the male then sobbed and I was frowning now.

He cried?

"I miss you,"

"I miss you a lot, Y/N"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm an idiot,"

"I'm sorry I hurt you,"

"I'm sorry"

"Y/N, please come back"

"Please..." he mumbled last before the line went quiet for a few more seconds, and the recording ended there.

Staring into the ceiling of my bedroom, all I could hear in my head was his words.

His apologies.

How regretful he sounded.

How desperate his voice was in wanting me.

Can I be a little hopeful?

Hoping that there's some feelings exclusive for me somewhere in this male's heart?

Can I?

Shaking my head a few times to brush off the thought, I turned my body to place the phone on the nightstand, ready to sleep.

But just as I placed the gadget on it, the small item rang.

Taehyung?

Confused at the random midnight call, I hesitantly answered the call and brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Ms. Y/N?" a foreign voice was heard which obviously didn't belong to Taehyung, and I frowned.

"Speaking. Who's this?"

"I'm sorry, miss. But Mr. Kim is too drunk to even go home by himself and I hoped that you could come to our bar and get him?" the voice told, and the frowns of mine eased down easily.

"What about his other contacts?" I asked, my head thinking of Jungkook.

"All of the recent contacts didn't answer the call, and he kept mentioning your name in his sleep," the person told, and I nodded in understanding.

Jungkook probably didn't answer it on purpose thinking that he'd just have to entertain a drunk call from Taehyung.

"Alright, what's the name of your bar?" I asked, already getting out of the bed and walked to my closet to fetch some sweater.

"Hope, have you heard of it?" the guy on the other side asked, and I nodded again.

Hope.

It's a very famous bar, but I didn't have time to go there yet.

"Oh yes, I've heard about it a lot. I'll be there in half an hour at most," knowing roughly how far the area was from my house, I was now already on my way to the front door as I took my keys and purse.

"Thank you, miss" the male thanked, and I flashed a small smile hearing the relief in his voice.

He must've been tired handling customers, but was still polite.

What a good employee.

"It's okay," hanging up the call, I started the car and a few moments later, I was driving into the empty midnight street to get the male I was trying to avoid these days.