Part 23

Y/N’s POV

"Can you not go home today?" Taehyung pouted with his head rested on the steering, his puppy eyes begging at me to not exit the car.

We had arrived in front of my house after spending such a long day in Seokjin and Namjoon's house, leaving only after the kids were fast asleep.

"Is this you asking for my permission?" tilting my head as I flashed an amused smile at the man, Taehyung nodded straightforwardly, not even hesitate to tell the truth.

"I'd like to cuddle with you tonight, please?" he begged even more, his hand now tugging the end of my sleeve to make me stay.

"Is it only cuddles?" looking down to his hand before staring back right into his eyes, I wanted to know how far he wanted us to go tonight.

"Can we make babies as well?" he bit his bottom lip with his pleading eyes staring at me, looking more like a baby himself instead of a man who wanted to make a baby.

Crossing my arms in front of my chest, I only raised one eyebrow at the man to let him explain himself.

"You looked so cute handling Seojun earlier that I fantasized seeing you treating our baby just the same," his hand  went up from my sleeve to tucking my hair behind my ear, and I just let him did it without any resistance.

"Don't you think you're moving too fast?" talking slow since there was no need to raise the volume of our voices to hear each other, Taehyung's eyes showed seriousness at the request he just spoke out.

"Do I?" his hand went to cup my cheek, his thumb softly caressing my bottom lip in slow motion.

"How ready are you to be a dad?" I took his hand away from my face and intertwined his fingers with mine, and played with the ring he wore on his index finger, admiring the accessory.

"If you're the mother, then I'm more than ready" his answer made me look away from the ring and went to his eyes, and I took a few seconds to assess the male's sincerity.

I don't think he's lying.

He genuinely liked kids, and from how he acted with me in these few months, it showed how much he liked me as well.

Jimin said so too.

That Taehyung had never been involved in other relationships ever since he made that contract with me.

And even after the contract ended.

That his sole focus was me.

Always me.

And I missed his touch as well.

After all his hungry kisses in the office, I admitted that I was craving for more from this man as well.

Taehyung was tempting like that.

"Y/N," he called soft after a few minutes, since he was not receiving any answer for his request, and I got out of my thought and met his eyes.

"I'll walk you to your door, it's late. You can forget about my question earlier, I'll wait for you until you're ready," Taehyung smiled fond, probably figuring out that I still needed time for that and swiftly turned off hia car engine.

"Okay," nodding once as I quietly released a long breath, I got out of the car while Taehyung was quick to get beside me after locking the car.

Unlocking the door to my house, I stepped inside and turned to look at Taehyung who hadn't crossed his boundary and stayed rooted outside the compound.

"I'll see you on Monday," he smiled, his face quite flushed due to the cold night wind, and I just nodded when he waved his hand, and turned to walk back to his car.

Biting my lips, my head was filled with his question, and I was feeling anxious when he was about to reach his car.

"Taehyung!"

The man halted his steps and turned his back away from me, waiting for me to say what I wanted.

"Uh -"

Scrambling to get my phone out of my pocket since it might disturb the neighbors, I dialled his number and waited for Taehyung to answer.

"What is it, Y/N? Did you left something in the car?" he asked straight away upon answering the call, and I shook my head, sure that he saw my movement from where he stood.

Clutching the phone with both my hands, I looked up nervously at his figure before deciding to say it.

"Don't go home, spend the night with me,"

The line went silent after I spoke out, and I was getting nervous when Taehyung didn't say anything for the next few more seconds.

"Tae?"

Like he was snapped out of his thought, the man cut off the line and I prepared myself to face the man when he walked fast back to my house.

But instead of reconfirming my words that I had spoke to him in the call, he straight away pulled me into a deep kiss, my body was pushed inside as Taehyung took forceful steps into the house.

He's not letting my take back my words, I guess.

--

(a/n : should I do smut?)