Part 19

Y/N’s POV

Waking up in Taehyung's bed brought up a lot of memories.

Mostly the dirty ones.

"I hope you're thinking of me," Taehyung said as he got out of the bathroom with only towel covering his lower body, and I was sure I was red now.

He climbed the bed and hovered over me without removing the comforter covering my body, and I felt like burying my face into material as well, but didn't want to miss out on the view presented to me.

Is it me or he was so ripped now?

But gosh, he was hot.

"I keep myself busy by working out, to not think about you too much," he told, his wet hair made him even more attractive and the scent of his body wash was making my heart and body felt all tingly.

"Do you want me to bath you?" Taehyung questioned as he tried to pull away the comforter, and I was thankful that my hands were already gripping tight on it, making him failed to remove the material from my body.

Shaking my head vigorously and finally burying my head under the comforter, I heard Taehyung chuckled, all deep and sexy, before he moved away.

Oh my heart.

I have no strength to refuse this man anymore.

His constant flirting easily melted my heart that I didn't even feel mad at him for our previous contract anymore.

"I've prepared the bath for you. You can use my shirt as usual - I mean, like you used to, since you've taken out all your clothes before," Taehyung voiced out after a while, and I heard the door being opened and closed shortly after.

Getting out of the comforter feeling relieved that I was still in last night's clothes, I went into the bathroom and took them all off.

He had really prepared the tub for me.

He even lighted up a scented candle for me, my favorite scent.

Relaxing inside the tub, I closed my eyes and let the warm water soothed my stressed body after working too hard these days.

Only to jump in surprise when Taehyung opened the door.

Scooting to the edge of the tub trying to collect all the bubbles, which was not that much, to cover my naked self, I was getting flustered when Taehyung didn't even hesitate from taking step by step closer towards me.

His eyes was fixed on mine, filled with such dangerous gaze.

"Don't -"

"I can't. When you're being so beautiful like that. I want to come closer," he spoke out fast, making me halt my words and just stared into his serious eyes.

I felt myself gulping down saliva down my dry throat, and Taehyung kept moving closer until he was behind me, crouching down to my level by the tub.

"Can I join you? Please?" he whispered, and I turned my head to see his hopeful, desperate eyes, looking really wanting to join me inside the tub.

"Okay," quickly turning away when Taehyung started undressing himself, I felt my body tensed up when I felt him entering the bathtub behind me.

And when he was totally inside the tub with his legs by my side, softly, Taehyung cradled my body and let me rested my back on his chest.

His hand softly massages my shoulder, loosening all the knots of my muscles and relaxing me at the same time.

It wasn't long before all the tense in my body dissipated away, and I was totally comfortable being in his hold like how we used to be before.

"I miss you," he whispered gently, giving kisses all over my shoulder and nape as his arms secured around my waist under the water.

"Taehyung, how can I be sure that you are not only missing my body?" asking the boy with the same volume of voice, I felt him hugging me even closer that it made me blush when I felt his body behind me.

"Your body sure is beautiful, Y/N. But I fell in love with the beauty in you. I remembered how cool you looked when you helped that granny who was almost conned by some men at the convenience store next to our company building," he told, and I felt him smiling against my skin as he muttered out the story.

"What? When was that?"

"The day you went for our interview,"

"That was so long ago," widening my eyes a little at the answer he gave, I didn't even remember what I did back then.

He sure did have a great memory.

"I liked you ever since. I begged Namjoon hyung to place you under him even though his department was full, so that I could casually walk in and stole glances to you," he chuckled as he placed a kiss on my ear, and I bit my bottom lip to control myself from being affected too much by his deep voice.

"That couldn't be the only reason," I muttered out, turning my head away from him so that he couldn't see my face at all.

"I liked the way you never thought of getting any shortcut to success," he added, and it took me a while to understand his words.

"Because I didn't flirt with you or your brother?" I asked, and Taehyung pulled me closer to him to the point were I was now sitting on one of his thighs, and he had his legs crossed underneath me, securing me on his lap.

He turned my body a little to face him before he made me rest my head on his shoulder.

"That's one of the reasons. And you were being such a good daughter to your parents, always trying to go home early and not getting too drunk at any of our company dinners to not worry them," he informed, his hand now playing with my fingers, and I smiled bitter at the mention of my parents.

Taehyung realized it and he was hesitant to continue, but I was thankful that he still proceeded.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted so immature by using your parent's house as leverage to bound you to me," he had his head hung low as he hugged me tight.

I huffed out a breath, wrapping my arms around the boy's neck and pulled him for a hug as well.

"I forgive you,"