Ditching

(Pls that was so funny had to share ^^)

The academy was..truly a different experience. My mom was right about the bullies, but they never bullied me because of my eyes, which I thought was weird. They bullied me because I would sit next to "their Sasuke" . It was really annoying, Sakura never really did anything to help me in my situation, though I never worried because I had made new friends, Naruto, Kiba and Akamaru.

On the days where the fangirls get really crazy, I would usually ditch class with Kiba, Naruto, Shikamaru and Choji. So we always got stuck in detention, of course Mom and Dad weren't too happy about that, but they said it was good I was making friends. Still I always get in trouble, Naruto too.

I think Naruto is scared of my Mom now that I think about it, when she found out we ditched the academy together...oh boy did we get an earful from her. Naruto just about peed his pants. But he knew in the end that she only cares for our wellbeing. Speaking of wellbeing, Mom gave Naruto the guest room to have for himself whenever he wanted to stay. Naruto stays a lot more now since he has his own room, well we basically adopted him, but it would be so cool if we could actually adopt him so that way he can stay with us all of the time. I can tell every time he's with us he enjoys it so much, whenever he is with us I can't see the gleam of loneliness in him, I only see happiness radiating from him.

But, on another note I'm actually ditching the academy again today. I usually ditch Wednesday's since that's when we do the Kunoichi class. I can't really pick flower bouquets can I? Well I can but not really. I've just been working on what I know best, heightening my senses, endurance, and aim practice. My aim has somewhat gone down recently, since I have been practicing taijutsu the most. Guy said that taijutsu could become my greatest weapon if I wanted to.

Because today was also training, it was my weekly training with Kakashi. Last week he told me that we would work on my chakra control more, something about trees? But, he said he wanted me to learn this before he taught me some easy earth style jutsu. I kept asking him to teach me something, for the past three months and now he finally said he would teach me a few. He said he would teach me more of the easier ones because of my small chakra reserves.

He told me though that as I would get older they would continue to grow, he also said that if I began to meditate that could also help with my chakra reserves.

I sat on a training post at the training grounds waiting for Kakashi to come, I had already practiced a bit since ditching the academy. My aim has finally gotten better after a bit of practice. My senses have gotten a little better as well, but I need to have either Kakashi or Guy here to help me with that by throwing weapons at me so I can dodge them.

Kakashi finally arrived at the training grounds and not a moment too soon we began training. Of course every training session began with the usual warm up, once we were done he began to explain the lesson I would be learning today.

"Okay, as you and I both know, you are quite adept in the art of chakra control, so today's lesson should come easier to you. All you're going to do is climb a tree."

I lifted my brow, "Climb a tree? Why do I feel like there's a catch?"

Kakashi chuckled, "Perceptive as always, Yes there is a catch, you can't use your hands, only your feet. So to do that, you would need to apply chakra to your feet, you have to make sure it's the right amount as well, so that you can climb the tree. Go ahead and give it a try, I find that it might help you if you give yourself a running start."

I nodded my head, I chose a tree and stood a good distance from it. I would have to be able to apply chakra to my feet and to the tree at the same time. Because this isn't earth I would have more of a problem. And seeing as it still isn't automatic for me to constantly apply chakra to the floor that isn't earth yet this might be a little harder than normal. But maybe I could just go for it? I'm just climbing up, so I don't exactly have to see, so I'm going to have to use my other senses to try and help me.