C rank

Over the past few months team 9 continued to go on D-rank missions as well as train together. There have been some changes within the team for instance, Rock Lee now wears the same thing as Gai, almost an exact carbon copy. He also has worked insanely hard on taijutsu with Gai, although he has made a lot of progress, he still has a long way to go before he is just as good as Gai.

As for Tenten she's been having a lot of trouble trying to figure out what to specialize in. After going to the hospital for a few weeks and trying her hand at medical ninjutsu, she quickly found that she was not very good in the chakra control department. The medical ninja that she was working with told Tenten that she should try something else other than medical ninjutsu. Gai helped with that and found that Tenten had a fine ability with summoning ninja tools and also found that Tenten worked well with any weapons. So Tenten then decided she would be a weapon and fuinjutsu specialist.

As for Neji and Sorey, because those two have already decided what they would specialize in they both decided to work on the distance that they can see, or for Sorey how far she could be able to feel vibrations. Sorey could only see as far as half a mile and wanted to try to improve the distance. As for Neji he too began to improve the distance he could see with the Byakugan.

Gai always pushed them all to the brink of exhaustion, he made them run around the village many times until their stamina improved, he also made them all do squats, pull-ups, sit-ups, push-ups and many other body strengthening exercises. It's great to say that all of the genin have gained more muscle on their bodies.

Today the team were supposed to meet at the front of the Hokage's tower to get their new set of missions for the day after having a three day break for training. Tenten and Sorey both walked to the Hokage's office while conversing. Ever since Tenten found that they lived a few houses down from each other they always walked together for the team meetings, training and missions. They would also go out together to have a girls day, all in all both girls got along very well.

"Hey, what do you say to going to the hot springs after this mission? It's been awhile since we've gotten to relax." Tenten said, grabbing Sorey's hand as they both walked together.

"Yeah sure, I'm not doing much and I need a break from being home. Naruto got into another fight with Sakura." Sorey shook her head and sighed. "Sakura was showering and Naruto walked in the bathroom because he was half asleep and well...you know the rest."

Tenten laughed, "Yeah I bet he got the beatdown of his life, no way Sakura would have left it at that from what you tell me. Hey, and if things ever become too chaotic at home feel free to stay with me for a few days! We could clean and sharpen my weapons together!! Tenten said her voice filled with excitement.

Sorey sweatdropped but nodded her head in agreement, while that was tedious work for her it was something fun for Tenten, so she really couldn't mind at all. Both of the girls arrived at the Hokage's tower where the rest of the team waited for them.

"Tenten, Sorey! Glad to see you're both here! Let us go get out missions for the day and work hard! Remember all of your hard work shows in these missions! Now..." Gai rushed up the stairs while calling back his team. "The last person here will have to run around the entire village with me on their back 400 times!!"

"Is that a challenge, if so I will not fail!!!" Rock Lee yelled while running after Gai and leaving his other team members in the dust.

"Same as usual then?" Sorey asked Tenten and Neji.

"Yep." Both answered.

The three walked up the stairs to the office and arrived at the same time. When Gai saw that the three arrived at the same time he slumped down in defeat. "Why is it you three always do this...FINE! Because no one made it last, I will run around Konoha on my hands for 500 laps!!" Gai shook his fist in the air while flames lit his eyes.