fair

40 + votes for next chapter

*explicit content

|austin|

     I hold Sabrina’s hand as Madison, her, and I walk through the Miami’s annual Christmas Fair. Sabrina has been begging to go, and I finally decided to take her out along with Madison and my four idiots of best friends. Alex brought along his new girlfriend Sarah though, and Madison found a liking to her. She seems to be with her the whole time tonight leaving me completely jealous of a girl. Which is a first.

     “Can we go on that ride?” I hear Sabrina ask as she points to a small dragon rollercoaster. I have to smile as her eyes light up at the sight of it. She seems so fascinated by the small twists and turns.

     “Sure kiddo,” I say to her, before leading her over to the long line. I told the guys they could go on without me, and of course they didn’t mind. When I looked over to Madison she seemed so in tune to her conversation with Sarah I simply left her be. Madison seemed a little hesitant to leaving Sabrina alone with me, but I told her we’d be alright. Even Sabrina nodding her head with these innocent eyes to Madison. She gave in easily too, which lead me to asking Sabrina how she did it. She told me that love is Madison’s weakness. If she loves someone she sees the good in them, and finds herself more vulnerable. I mean she didn’t say it exactly like that, but I found myself understanding her. She’s smart for a kid.

“You know my sister loves you? You can make her do anything too!”

     In that moment my heart stops because I’d never found myself to wonder if she really did. Something feels different when you think about someone you’re with loves you. Everything just feels so much happier. You think you can do anything because that person you love loves you too. And I know it sounds stupid, but just hearing one person say it makes me feel like I can actually be a better person. Madison makes me one. She makes me this good person, and I don’t think she sees it.

     I don’t think Madison knows the effect she has on me. If she asked me to jump off a cliff and told me to trust her about it I would. I just would do anything for Madison. Madison is my girl. That means it is my job to love her, trust her, protect her, and just make her feel special like she does to me. Madison just being by my side makes everything better.

     I know it sounds crazy that I could possibly love a girl I’ve only known for 4 months, but I did. I’d never admit it a loud though because I can’t imagine Madison feeling the same way so soon. Madison won’t fall for me because she’s scared. But she’s not the only one who’s scared. I’m scared of the fact she couldn’t love me back. I’m not someone who is confident, and brave, and could always be the person to do the right thing. I just don’t know what the right thing is sometimes. Like asking her to be my girlfriend. We still act like friends around the guys and all, maybe a little flirty, but no one really knows for sure what we are. Not even people at school do. They know she’s single though. She hasn’t spoken to Marcus ever since our kiss on Halloween. That’s when everything officially changed.

“I’ll try it sometime, Sabrina,” I simply say, laughing a bit.

     “All I hear is Austin this, Austin that. It’s never anything else coming out of her mouth. It’s like she has this crush on you,” Madison states, throwing her hands up in enthusiasm. It’s sort of cute how annoyed she is about the whole thing. I just let her ramble, finding it insanely adorable.

     “I don’t want my sister’s freaky crush on you to make you run away and hide! My sister normally isn’t so in love with a boy, but not like I bring boys home. I rarely do, and they never get this far with me. They don’t hear out about my life and let me ramble like an idiot in their car!” Madison lets out, sighing a bit at the end of her little speech. Madison has never spoken so much since I’ve been with her. She sounds so frantic and stressed and panicked. And it’s cute how vulnerable she is around me.

     “Madison, it’s okay. I’m not going anywhere,” I say to her, before letting her slide her tiny little baby hand into my bigger one. She just looks down at our interlocked hands, and let her breathing even out and become steady. I just watch her ever so carefully.

      Being with Madison I seemed to forget my car smelled like sweaty gym socks, and athlete’s foot. I always drive the guys to football practice, and I always was too busy to get it cleaned up. Madison doesn’t mind though. She doesn’t complain. Ever. But I had to wonder if she hated the smell or if she hated how I haven’t asked her to be mine or if she hated the stupid flaws about me like my hair.

     “Do you hate my hair?” I blurt out, causing Madison to let out this huge laugh at my outburst. I watch her though, eying her every feature.

“No, I love it,” she says, before reaching up to run a hand through it. I have to smile at the soothing feeling, soon searching her eyes. She looks back into my own, and before I realize it we’re in the back seat of my car making out.

     Her fingers are tangled in my hair, running through it repeatedly, and my hands are running down her sides. I can feel her biting down on my lip, and pulling back for a moment to tug on it. But then her lips are reattached to me. She straddles me, and I slowly move my hands down to her butt. I needed air at some point so I pulled back while see resulted to leaving kisses down my neck. She found my sweet spot quick too, sucking down on it. I could feel her nip at it, making me bite my lip. Then her hands went down to my belt buckle, and I swear I got turned on so easily. I didn’t know what exactly she was thinking, but nor did I mind.

     “I’ve never done this before so… help me out,” she whispers into my neck so innocently. I had to smile a bit, but I helped her. I undid my belt buckle for her, and she quickly slipped her hand into my jeans. I had to gulp down in nervousness, but soon she held me in the palm of her hand.

     “Okay help me,” she lets out, looking into my eyes now. I nod before saying softly, “Just move your hand up and-” My moan stops me. She moves her hand so gently up and down my hard dick. At first she’s slow, but soon she pick up speed. I had to throw my head down in pure delight at the feeling she gave me. And when she let out this tiny giggle I knew I was done for.

     Her lips reattached to my neck, and her tongue touched my bare skin ever so gently. “Fuck, Madison,” I had let out, only to have her lips soon graze my ear to whisper, “Cum for me.” The sound of her sexy voice made me give in, releasing myself into her hand. She then pulled her hand out of my jeans, and wiped them off on her own.

“You didn’t have to, Madison,” I tell her, but she just smiles.

“I wanted to,” she lets out.

I smirk a bit, and say, “I guess I owe you back later.”

     “You can start by asking me to be yours,” she says so smoothly that I tensed up in surprise. I keep eye contact with her, letting her search my eyes for an answer. I knew this was going to come up, and I had to just do it. I don’t know why I was so scared.

      I took a deep breath as I looked at her still. She looked so hopeful that I would ask. Just fucking do it Austin.

“Be mine?”

The smile on her lips was the most amazing thing I’d ever seen in my life, and when she brought her lips to mine I knew the answer was yes.