my girl

|austin|

     Madison hasn't looked my way since the day she took me to her sister's school. She seems to ignore me, and she's walking. Well, limping. She should be on her crutches, but she wants to carry her books. She wants to be away from me, which sort of made my days seem to drag on from being lonely. I quite enjoyed walking Madison to each of her classes.

     I notice a girl stumble in front of me, and my normal reaction was to catch her, which I did. My hands placed on her waist to keep her up right, and when she looks up I know exactly who had fallen into me.

     "Falling for me already?" I tease her. Madison seems to go wide eyed up at me, and then to my hands on her waist and her hands that are pressed against my chest. Without thinking, she pushes me away, removing her gaze from me.

      She bends down in a rush, trying to pick up her books that keep fumbling from her grasp. It is kind of cute how anxious she seems to be, but I still feel bad. I decide to bend down and reach for one of her books just as she is so my hand brushes against her. I feel a sharp chill run up my hand.

     I had to glance at Madison to see her reaction. Maybe, just maybe she had felt that too. I immediately get caught in her blue eyed gaze, which makes my insides twist. I'd be lying if I said Madison's eyes never caught my attention because they really always did. She just had this face that was so unreadable, but yet so... attractive. I know guys around here wanted her, but they couldn't have her.

     I am pretty protective of Madison because she deserves the best.

     "Haven't seen you, where have you been?" I ask her, but Madison ignores me. She continues to push her books into her arms, and before she can reach the last one I steal it.

     "I need that!" she lets out in a huff, going in to reach for it, but I just hold it up. She tries to reach up for it but her being about 5'3 and me being 5'10, she had no chance. I'm glad too because it meant more time just being able to look at her and see that this girl is actually real.

     "Hang out with me after school then and I'll give it back," I say, and Madison huffs once more.

     "Fine," she gives in, knowing she had no chance to win against me. I had to grin in accomplishment before lowering my arm to give her her book. Madison takes it, but I don't dare let go.

     Madison looks up at me, and for some reason I smile at her. Madison seems quite stunned for a second, but it soon disappears and she rips the book out of my hand with all the strength she has in her. I decide to give it, letting her get it. Before I can say more, she walks off leaving me standing alone in the hallway, confused.

     At around lunch I sit with my crew which contains of three other boys: Alex Constancio, Zach Dorsey, and Robert Villanueva. They all are pretty chill and I am quite happy to have found some guys I can hang out with and talk to. I'd learned to really trust Alex, and I know we'd be great friends. He is a great guy.

     I sit at my table, placing my lunch down. I found my eyes wandering to scan the cafeteria for a certain someone and one I found her, my heart had stopped. Ryan Merick, basketball star of our school, is leaning forward to Madison as she is pushed up against the wall. She doesn't seem bothered by his closeness, but she doesn't seem to like it either.

     I start to get up, but Alex places his hand on my shoulder to sit me back down.

     "They're just talking. No one is bothering anyone," Alex says to me, keeping his voice low so Zach and Robert didn't notice. I had to raise an eyebrow because Madison does not prove to be the type of girl to talk to guys like him, but I don't know Madison. I don't even know why I keep trying to be with this girl, but she just gave me this weird feeling. I couldn't put my finger on it.

     "She isn't someone to talk to guys like him. Trust me," I say back to Alex, making him raise an eyebrow.

     "You talk to her? I thought you just carried her books for a few days," Alex says, keeping his voice low once again. If someone heard us they probably wouldn't believe I had talked to her. Me, Austin Mahone the new kid, easily got Madison to open up to me.

     "Yeah, of course. She's cool," I say, shrugging.

     "No one really has a nerve to talk to her around here. She just has this effect on people, mostly guys, and she sucks them in and then one day she backs away. She's led on a lot of guys here, Austin. I doubt you're something special," Alex lets out. I couldn't bring myself to believe him because Madison always seems to push me off. For some reason I couldn't believe her and Ryan would be even talking.

     "Alex, I don't think she wants to talk to him," I voice as my eyes avert back over. Madison is actually trying to slip away from Ryan. She looks a little uncomfortable now, and I know whatever is happening is not okay.

     Alex glances over next, and his eyes widen. He pushes me out of my chair quickly and says, "Go to her."

     With no hesitation, I make my way over, sliding in front of Ryan smoothly. My body brushes against his and I basically take his place in front of Madison. I put my hand where his was and lean forward.

     Before I even think anything through the words leave my mouth, "Hey beautiful."

     Madison has to raise an eyebrow and I just ignore it, glancing back at Ryan. He looks confused and I continue, "You talking to my girl?" I sure as hell wasn't thinking this through.

     Ryan puts his hands up in defense, and just heads off, leaving Madison and I alone. I turn my head back to look at her, and I find her actually smiling a bit. I made Madison smile? It makes me smile back at her. It is then I realize how close we are, and my eyes glance down to her lips.

     I found myself licking my lips and leaning in to kiss her. I thought I fucked up already and I was about to even more. Before my lips could touch her, the bell had went off and I back up in fright. I can hear Madison let out a light laugh which is actually a beautiful sound. I always imagined what her laugh was like and finally hearing it is music to my ears.

     Madison starts to walk off, but I stop her by grabbing her wrist softly. Madison tenses for a minute, but when her eyes land on me she calms down. Still she pulls her grip away and whispering a soft, "What?"

     "If he ever talks to you again, tell me," I make up because I honestly just wanted to see her beautiful face again that looks good in all the right places. I even glance to those kissable pink lips I was so close to feeling against mine.

      Madison raises an eyebrow, but she soon nods. She doesn't question me. She just makes her way out of the cafeteria and away from me.

     Just one more class till I get her for the rest of the day.

Next update when this gets 40 hearts and 3+ comments. Love you