my baby

hi hi 50+ for next chapter? Probably only 2 or 3 more! :)

|madison|

     “Be ready by 8 tonight, Madison. Don’t ask any questions, just be ready for the best night of your entire life. My mom will help you with all the details, but now it’s time to finally take my baby out.”

     I don’t know what exactly has gotten into Austin, but his sudden boost of confidence got me turned on to the point I couldn’t stop thinking about it. How he called me his baby gave me these chills that could never go away. It got me totally horny, but ever since our little moment in the car, I’ve been craving every inch of him. I wanted him so much, and I am trying so hard to hold myself back.

     Michele was helping me pick out one of my dresses, but none of them were fancy enough. Of course not too. I was a poor kid, and I couldn’t spend money on some amazing dress that I didn’t even deserve anyways. But Michele decided to give me an old dress of hers. I was hesitate about it, but it was probably the most beautiful dress I’d ever seen. It was white, and opened in that middle that it showed a little cleavage. It was long too, so he was hitting the floor, but when I put on heels it helped lift it up. My brown haired was curled a bit at the ends, and Michele actually did my make up. It was hard to recognize myself. 

I wonder if when Austin saw me like this he’d expect me to look like this more often. Maybe he’s expecting a lot more from me since I admitted I loved him.

     My gut told me otherwise though. No matter how I was before and how I am now, Austin loves me. He loves me so much and I was never going to be able to stop him. I didn’t want to either because I loved him so much. I just couldn’t let him go. I didn’t want to let him go because he’s one of the best things in my life and I wouldn’t change that.

     I don’t know what he had in mind tonight, but I had about 5 more minutes to finish up and my heart was speeding up each second. I was so nervous to see my amazing boyfriend in some nice tux, taking me out on some date to some fancy restaurant he could probably barely afford. But he was going to treat me too it because he loves me.

     “Madison, you don’t understand how grateful I am for how you treat my son. I never thought I’d see him this happy again,” I hear Michele whisper, and when I turn around I notice she had been crying at the sight of me. I was stunned for a moment, but I went to her, wrapping her in my arms. She didn’t cry on me though.

“Don’t wanna ruin your dress.”

     I laugh a bit, and so does she. I was thankful for the fact Austin’s mom liked me. I felt like she would’ve thought I was a charity case, or I wasn’t pretty enough, or I always said the wrong things. I wished, even prayed, she’d like me. And here I am, living in her house with her and her amazing son.

     “I’ve really never seen my son so happy, Madison. You don’t understand, this is real love. I can see it in his eyes as well as yours.”

I couldn’t speak from her words because the word love still scared me a bit.

     When Michele pulls away from my hug she says, “Austin is downstairs waiting. God, he’s going to love how you look.”

“All thanks to you,” I say back, smiling.

     Michele and I head back down the stairs, and she keeps my arm hooked with hers. I can feel myself getting nervous with each step. What if Austin doesn’t like how I look? Or maybe I’m over dressed? Or perhaps underdressed?

I look down, not wanting to look anyone in the eyes. But Michele nudges me and my head jolts right up.

     Austin is wearing a beautiful black tux, and his hair is cut sharply and most of it is gone sadly. But he still looked great. He looked so beautiful even with his jaw almost hitting the floor. “Pick that jaw up, Mahone,” I tease as Michele lets me head over to him so she can get her camera.

Austin smiles at my words, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

     “My baby just looks so damn beautiful tonight,” he hums in my ear, making me grin. Austin presses his soft lips to my temple, sending shivers down my spine. Before I can say anything back, Michele walks in.

     “Picture!” She proclaims, and Austin pulls me to stand next to his side. He keeps me attached to his hip, and I didn’t have to force a smile. I was grinning from ear to ear as she snapped a few pictures. Sabrina even came out and was in a few. 

     Soon Sabrina wanted to just take some with Austin so I simply backed off, as Austin picked her up. Sabrina looked down at him, smiling so wide as Austin did the same. In that moment, it sort of made me feel so at home. Like this is where Sabrina and I belonged all along. Austin loves Sabrina just like I do. I could see it in his eyes. I could just read him and I loved that. I love him very much and nothing was ever going to change that.

     “Alright, we’re heading off,” Austin spoke, setting Sabrina back down. She gave him a quick hug, before running to me and wrapping her arms around my legs. I couldn’t keep my eyes away from Austin though, who watched Sabrina with such happiness and then looked at me with this look in his eyes. This look that made me smile and feel so great. I couldn’t even describe to you the feeling because you’d have to be in love to understand.

I really fucking love this kid.