chapter thirty-one

( ‼️⚠️ warning: smut ahead! if you are uncomfortable reading smut you are more than welcome to scroll past it! ⚠️ ‼️)
*** al fin cayo = he finally fell ***

( ‼️⚠️  warning: smut ahead! if you are uncomfortable reading smut you are more than welcome to scroll past it! ⚠️ ‼️)*** al fin cayo = he finally fell ***

C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - O NE

JAVIER LOOKED OVER AT CELIA WHO WAS UPSET AT HIM. Celia was angry that Javier would do such a thing. As much as she wanted to argue with Javier, Celia didn't. It was something she and Javier did a lot of in the past and she was trying to move on from it.

"Y'know what? It's whatever, Javier. I don't care," Celia said as she got up from her spot on the couch. "You're the one who's going to lose everything over this, not me."

"They'll forget about it all once Escobar is dead." Javier argued as he too got up from his spot on the couch. "Besides Messina knows and she backing me up on this."

"Messina's not going to take the fall when word get outs. You will!" Celia yelled at Javier before running a hand through her hair. She realized she was getting heated again and decided to relax. "I'm leaving."

Celia turned around and began to head toward the front door. When her hand was on the knob and she was pulling the door open, it was suddenly slammed shut by a hand behind her. She whipped around and realized Javier was right there face to face with her.

"What the fuck?!" Celia snapped at Javier as she eyed his hand placed by her head.

"I'm not going to get caught..." Javier said before he trailed off with his words upon realizing how close he had gotten to Celia. His gaze bounced from her eyes to her lips. While he leaned in to kiss her he muttered, "I missed you."

Celia noticed him leaning in and she placed a hand at the back of his neck to pull him in faster. She immediately melted into the kiss as she let out a sigh of content. It wasn't long before a trail of clothes led from the door to the bed. Javier's lips remained on Celia's as she laid back onto his bed that was about to get messier than it already was.

Javier turned his attention to her neck, nipping at the skin while his hands traveled up Celia's body from her waist. Slowly, his lips moved to her breasts. Javier's tongue licked over her nipples before wrapping his lips around one while pinching and pulling at the other. Celia knew at this point she was practically dripping onto Javier's sheets just from how aroused she was.

The arousal only grew further from then as she watched Javier settle himself between Celia's legs. Before he slowly began circling her clit with his tongue, he took in the dripping mess her cunt was and muttered, "You're always so fucking wet for me."

Celia could only let out a whimper as a response to his words as Javier licked down her slit. When he dipped his tongue in her slick core, Celia moaned out a few profanities.