Bonus chapter: The surprise

Hey guys!

It's a bonus chapter for my lovely readers. Thank you!

Scott's POV

"What the fuck!" I shouted.

Flashback-

I could not find Sugar all day. She left without saying anything. I called everyone. Nobody picked up my call, not even Dan. Something was suspicious.

I searched for her everywhere. I went to the room to check the bathroom once again. Suddenly I noticed there was a red envelope on the bed.

I opened the envelope. There was a letter.

Hey love!

I'm so sorry to tell you this now but I can't marry you. I would have told you but I was scared to face you. You are my happiness and you'll always be the most special guy in my life. But now I don't think I can marry you. I can't tell you the reason. I'm so sorry. I'm going to France. I'll start a new life there. I'm happy that I met you. All those days we spent were amazing. I love you and I'll always love you.

-Your Sugar.

Flashback ends

How can she do this to me? What did I do? Did I do something extremely wrong? Did she stop loving me? 

I couldn't think of anything else. My eyes watered and I was about to go out of my house when I received a call.

"Anne, where is Sugar? I was so scared. I-" I said.

"Scott I need you to come at Ele's old house right now. Oh wait the doctor came. I'll call you later." She said.

"Doctor? What happened to her? Is she okay?" I asked.

I was so scared, angry and confused.

I hurriedly ran over to my car and drove like a maniac to her old house. I couldn't think straight.

I entered her house and ran towards the living room.

Ele was standing near the door. I pulled her into a tight hug. It was dark.

"Hey Scott!" She said and smiled at me.

"Are you okay? What happened to you? Why did you left that letter? Are you going to leave me?" I asked and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Calm down" she said and the lights were on.

Everyone was standing there holding toys and teddy bears in their arms.

There was also a cradle in the room.

"Oh my God is he crying?" Ryder asked.

"I told you it was not a good idea Ryder." James replied.

I looked at everyone confusingly.

Sugar looked at me with her loving eyes as she held my hand and brought it closer to her belly.

"I'm pregnant, Scott." She said. She looked at me with teary eyes and smiled at me with so much of love.

I lifted her up but instantly put her down since she was pregnant. We will be a family together.

Oh my God this sounded perfect.

"You made me the happiest guy on earth." I said and pulled her into a kiss.

Everyone started cheering for us. I felt as if I found the last piece of the puzzle. I felt complete.

Third person POV