18. To my rescue

Hey everyone! <3

How're you?

I am back with a new chapter.

Let's begin.

Elena's POV

"Sugar wake up!" I heard a voice.

"Scott? Oh my God!" I said and started crying.

He came closer and hugged me.

"Were you scared?" He said. He sounded somewhat evil.

"Scott? You're here to save me right?" I asked him as I looked into his eyes. His green eyes were darker than before.

"Save you?" He asked sarcastically.

"I was the one who helped her kidnap you." He said and smirked at me.

"Now is not the time to joke." I said angrily.

I was scared. He's joking right?

Liza entered the room and kissed him on his lips. He pulled her closer. I was beyond shocked. They were laughing and giggling. All I could do was cry.

"How could you?" I asked as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Lucy take her away. I'm sure she'll sign those papers." He said and gave me an evil smirk.

I screamed as loud as I could.

My eyes opened and I saw myself in the same dress. I was the same mess as before.

It was all a dream. When I said I wanted to dream about Scott, this is not what I meant.

Suddenly I noticed a box on my bed. I opened it and saw there was a note and a dress.

Wear this dress. I want you to sign the papers but first you'll have some guest.
Love mom.

My ass!

I crushed the paper and threw the note. I was really very angry at her.

I took a shower and I had no choice but to wear that dress since my dress was dirty and torn. It was a red short slutty dress.

I saw someone entered the room. It was a man.

"How sexy you look in that dress. Come to me babe." He said as he looked the doors.

"Do not come near me." I screamed.

I was so scared that I couldn't think if anything. I wanted to run away from this place. I wanted to scream as loud as I can but there was nobody to save me.

He held my hand as I struggled with his grip. That's when I saw something, my ray of hope.

When there's nobody to help me, I'll help myself.

I picked up the knife and digged the knife in his hand. I twisted it and he winced in pain.

He pulled me even closer and in a few seconds, I heard the door open and he was ripped off me.

Scott kept punching him violently. I never saw him like this before. He punched his face and soon that monster lost conciousness.

"Scott" I murmured. The knife fell down from my hand and I ran towards him.

He wrapped his bloody hand around my waist and pulled me closer. He checked all over my body to see if I was okay. He kissed all over my face.

He covered me with his jacket.
Tears came out continuously from my eyes. He pulled me closer as if he was scared that I might disappear.