12. Who's Veronica?

Hey everyone!

How was your day?

Let's get started.

"Want a ride home?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yeah sure" Anne said and pulled me with her. I sat on the front seat while Anne was in the back seat.

We sat on his car. He dropped Anne home. Then I saw a notification on my screen.

Hey Ele, can you come to my house? I want to introduce you to someone. -Scott.

Okay - Elena

Introduce me to whom? His parents.?

"Ryder can you drop me at Scott's house?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, I was also going there." Ryder replied with a wink.

"Thank you" I said and smiled at him.

"Oh don't thank me." he said with a smile.

He drove me to his house. We went inside. And then, I saw a girl talking to Scott. The same girl in the club because of whom I drank the whole bottle of alcohol.

He wanted to introduce me to her?

"Hey Sugar!" Scott said.

"Hey!" I said still looking at the girl.

She was beautiful. She had blonde hair and her eyes were just like Scott's.

"Sugar she's Veronica and Veronica she's Sugar I mean Elena." He introduced me to her.

"Hi Ele, Scott keeps talking about you. You're more beautiful than he described. You know he likes you right?" She said with a teasing smile.

He talks about me?

Scott blushed.

He's blushing. He's adorable.

"You're really blushing. My brother is adorable isn't he?" she asked me as she chuckled at his expressions.

Brother?

Oh my God!

I was so embarrassed. I wanted to find a place to hide myself. Maybe I can hide under a bush or behind a bed. But there's no bed here, there are sofas in this room. It would be better to have a plastic surgery and I will move to another city. I thought she's ugh nevermind.

Nevermind.

"Sugar" he called.

"Yes...What?" I responded.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"You never told me that you have a sister." I said.

"You never asked if I had any siblings." He said

"I never saw her except in the club party." I said.

"You saw her? I thought I will introduce you to her. But you were drunk." He said.

My face looked like it was painted red. I looked at him and tried to find words to speak something.

"Um I think I am late, I should go now." I said nervously.

"Stay with us today Ele. I am going tomorrow." Ronnie said and pouted at me.

"Ronnie, you look beautiful." Ryder said with a smirk.

"Thank you." She said and blushed.

Scott called Dan too. Dad let me stay in his house because Dan convinced him.

We called Ryder. James and Anne was also here. Michael did not came. We were having a movie night. And now we were arguing what to watch.

"I want to watch twilight." James said.

"Who the hell likes watching those blood suckers? We should watch Fast and the furious." Ryder said disagreeing with Michael.

"We can watch Titanic." Ronnie said.

"Are you really crazy?" Scott interrupts.

"Um guys let's watch Conjuring." I said.

Everyone stares at me and smiles.

"What?" I asked.

"She's definitely my sister." Dan said with a proud look on his face.

"No, I'd rather die." Anne said as she looked at me in horror.

"Baby I am here with you." James said and started kissing her.

"Please get yourself a room" I said.

We started watching Conjuring. We brought mattress and fixed in on the floor we brought cushions and kept it there. There were two mattresses. I was sitting next to Scott and Ronnie. Ryder was sitting next to Dan. James and Anne was sitting together.

"Are you scared babe?" Scott asked.

"I am the one who chose the movie." I said.

After few minutes Ryder was biting his blanket. Scott wrapped his arm around my waist. James was asleep. Anne was scared.

Ryder was playing pranks with us. Like he would come and pull your hair and when you look back nobody's there. He would just act as he was sitting in his place and he done it mostly with Anne. Dan was also asleep. Ronnie was busy stuffing her mouth with popcorns. Well I was also doing the same and I was cuddling with Scott.

Morning

I woke up and tried to sit but a strong arm pulled me back. I saw everyone was sleeping in that same two mattresses from yesterday. I realized it was Monday and Monday means hell which is known as school.

"Scott" I called.

No response

I slapped his arms harder to wake him up.

"What?" He asked.

"We have school today." I said.

"Nerd, can't you skip school for a day?" He asked and his arms were still wrapped around my waist.

"I am not a nerd and exams are coming soon. I don't wanna fail." I said and he let me go.

I took a shower and wore some clothes I borrowed from Ronnie. She was going tonight. She gave me a pink top and black shorts. I refused to wear that pink top. Then I borrowed Scott's grey hoodie. I wore the black shorts and his old grey hoodie. It was so comfortable and it smells like him.

Why does he smells so good?

Whipped! Said the voice inside my head.

Scott drove me to school. I went to my first class and sat next to Nick.

It was physics.

"Hey" I said.

No reply.

"Nick why are you mad at me?" I asked.

"No, I am not." He said still ignoring me.

I was concerned about him. He was my best friend.

"Nick you know you're my best friend. I am really sorry about your brother. You can't blame anyone without knowing the truth." I said.

So how're you? Tell me in the comment box.

Bye!

I'll be back soon.