17. Kidnapped

Hey everyone!

How're you? I hope you all are doing well.

Let's begin.

Elena's POV

My opened my eyes to see that it was all a dream. I would wake up and tell Ele about my date. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw the same room. The one I was kept in when I was kidnapped the day before yesterday. I was a mess. My clothes were uncomfortable and dirty. I had been crying since two days and I tried screaming for help but nobody was here.

A piece of bread was kept in front of me and I was asked to eat it.

What if it was poisoned?

"Our boss wants to meet you." A man said. He looked like he was in his mid forties.

"Go to hell." I shouted.

"Do not behave like this." He said angrily and slapped my face tightly.

I rested my head on my knees and hugged my knees.

The man pulled me up and dragged me out of the room.

"Leave me" I shouted as I struggled with his grip.

"Shut up" he said.

I tried to push him but it was of no use.

"Go inside" he said and pointed towards a door.

I went inside and I was shocked.

"Lucy" I said.

"Yes my darling, how are you? Everything alright. Who did this to you?" She asked sarcastically.

"Why the hell did you kidnap me? " I shouted.

"I am your mother honey." She said in a fake sweet tone.

"You'll die in prison." I shouted.

"And who will come to help you?" she shouted.

"My son, whom you took away from me, he's probably too busy to notice you're gone. You little boyfriend? He will obviously forgot you're her. I know honey, he used you too." She said.

"My da-" I was about to say 'dad'.

"My brother Dan. He will definitely come." I said.

"You moved to a new house. Right? He is busy very busy." She said.

"I am giving you a chance. I'll save you if you sign those papers. Or you choose your death." She said and threw a paper at me.

It was my property papers.

"Fuck off! I am not signing those papers." I shouted.

"Okay darling, I'll wait until tomorrow. Choose the right decision." She said and pushed me out of the room and slammed the door at my face.

The man took me back to the room where they kept me.

I laid down on the floor. Her voice kept ringing in my ears.

"Who will come to help you?" she shouted.

"Your brother, whom you took away from me. Oh he's busy. You little boyfriend. He will obviously forget. I know him. He slept will all the girls in the school. And I know honey, he used you too. Who will come say?"

"I am giving you a chance. I'll save you if you sign those papers. Or you choose your death."

I'll never sign those papers.

My eyes were heavy and all I could think was about Scott. I wanted to kiss him. I missed him so much. I closed my eyes and hoped to at least dream about him.

Scott's POV

"I am very sure Lucy has kidnapped my sister." Dan said.

He was beyond angry and was sure that Lucy kidnapped her.

"How are you so sure?" I asked him.

"Because the property papers are missing. She always wanted Ele's money." He said angrily.

We called Tyler, Ele's dad and he panicked. He was beyond angry. He sent all the men he could to find her. That's what he said.

He was constantly giving orders on phone and was yelling at them.

"I will really kill her. I have the best investigation team to search for her. I'll find my Ele." Mr. Carter said in a worried voice.

Dan and Tyler both looked worried, very worried.

My jaw clenched. I was really very angry. I want to kill that bitch right now.

What is something happens? Where are you Ele?

If something happens to her, I'll not be able to live. She's my everything.

My phone rang. It was Nick's call.

Hey people!

Sugar is kidnapped once again.

So how're you?

Take care!

Comment, vote and share.

Hey that rhymed.