10. Run

Hello guys welcome to my YouTube channel!

Like, subscribe and share!

Just kidding!

Anways let's go.

Scott's POV

I was in my car when I looked into the rear view mirror. Someone's there.

"Hey!" I heard a voice. I looked back but nobody was there.

Ghosts doesn't haunt you in daylight right?

"Hello, can you make an effort to look back?" It was a feminine voice. I looked back.

"Sugar, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked confusingly.

"Um I thought I would join the gang too." She said with a smirk

"Are you crazy?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

"I just came here with you. Will you drop me at my father's house?" She said annoyingly.

Crazy woman!

"Oh okay but when did you came in?" I asked confusingly.

"When you left the car outside and went back to our house to bring something maybe?" She said.

"Why did you stopped?" She asked

"There's a problem in the car. Let me check." I said and came out of the car.

"Okay!" She said looking confusingly at the car.

She came out of the car.

"I've called a mechanic." He said.

"Let's walk to my dad's house." She said and pulled me with her.

I didn't notice how adorable she was looking in that pink sweater. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and her blue eyes looked at everything with curiousity.

We were walking to her dad's house when some people surrounded us.

"Look who we have here! Scott Williams and his girlfriend. It will be nice to kill your little girlfriend first." One of a man said.

My blood boiled in anger. Who does he think he is? Nobody touches my Sugar.

"I am not his girlfriend." Ele said rolling her eyes at him.

I kind of felt hurt. But I didn't even ask her to by girlfriend.

"Don't dare touch her." I said in a deadly voice.

Ele held my hand tightly and before I could do anything she started running and pulled me with her.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Are you crazy? You can't fight these hulks all alone. Now shut up and run." She said rolling her eyes at me.

I held her hand tighter and started running. We ran for a few minutes and then we stopped. There was a big wall in front of us. No way to run.

"Ele" I whispered.

No reply.

"Ele" I looked nobody was there.

She ditched me in this situation.

"What the f-" I whispered.

The hulk like creatures took steps towards me slowly slowly. One of the man came towards me with a knife in his hand. Suddenly I saw my car. I saw Ele.

Thank God!

I sat in the car. She drove us away from that place.

"Who were they?" She asked.