4. Truth

Hey munchkins!

How was your day?
Tell me in the comment box

Okay let's begin.

"You're taking my son away from me" Lucy yelled at me.

We all know what made your son go away from you.

"I never-" I said but she didn't let me say anything further. She raised her hand at me. As much as I hated my it, I closed my eyes.

I knew I was about to get slapped.

Why did I not said anything? I don't know. I was all sassy and cool but when it came to her, ever since I was a child she traumatized me.

I wish I had the courage to stand up against her.

"Scott, what are you doing here honey?" She said in her sweetest fake voice.

And the world's best actor award goes to-

"She was misbehaving. I am her mother. I was just teaching her a lesson." She said and gave me her fake smile.

"You're are not my mother." I shouted and ran away from her.

Scott followed me to my room.

I started crying. What did I ever do to deserve such kind of treatment? I wish Dan was here. I was pathetic, naive and stupid.

Scott came and sat beside me. He pulled me into a hug and wiped my tears. He slowly pulled away and he kissed my eyelids.

I felt safe and comfortable.

He received a call.

"Dan just arrived. He was stressed and now he's at the club. We should go too. You'll feel better. Let's go." He said and looked at me with concern.

I nodded.

"What?" I asked.

"What?" He repeated.

"I have to change?" I said looking at him with a questioning look.

"I don't mind staying here." He said with a smirk and he winked at me.

"Get out, will you?" I said and dragged him out of my room and asked him to wait in Dan's room.

I closed the door and went towards my closet. After a few minutes I found a maroon dress.

I paired it with black boots. I applied some makeup and now I was ready to go.

Scott's POV

My heart broke when my angel cried in my arms. I wanted to take all her pain away but I couldn't. She was so innocent and smart.

When I saw her in that dress, I was captivated by her beauty. The dress hugged her perfect body. She looked so sexy. I was dying to make love with her. Just not so soon, specially not when she was hurt.

Now I was sitting with her in the club. I wanted to kill every guy who was looking at her right now, specially him.

Charlie!

"Dance with me." Sugar asked pouting at me.

I want to kiss her right now.

"No" I said trying to see how she convinces me.

"Okay I am asking Charlie." She said rolling her eyes at me.

Okay I'm convinced!

"No, you're not." I said. I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked into her eyes.