23. Rock

Hey guys!

Was it a late update?

Let's get started.

"Get up" I heard a voice.

I was having a dream about being on a date with Harry Styles. Although it was a dream, he was looking really sexy.

'You have a boyfriend idiot' my inner voice interrupted.

But will I stop dreaming about Harry? No.

"Will you please stop dreaming?" I heard voice again.

"You already woke me up whoever you are." I said annoyingly.

I opened my eyes and saw Dan. He was looking at me annoyingly.

"It took me half an hour to wake you up." He said and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Sorry" I said and lazily stepped towards to the bathroom.

I took a shower. Since it was a cloudy day, I decided to wear something warm.

I wore a black leather jacket and my blue jeans.

I went down and saw Dad and Dan.

"I am sorry, I'm late." I said lazily.

"Honey you're really late. Just look at the clock." Dad said.

I looked straight at the clock, 15 mins to reach school. I stuffed my face with a sandwich and an apple.

"Bye dad" I said and gave him a kiss on his cheeks.

And about Dan, he loves to be in the detention class. He along with the other guys loves it.

"Bye honey" he said and waved at us.

Dan drove us to school and during the whole ride he complained about me being such a heavy sleeper and the laziest person on Earth.

What can I say? I do not like mornings at all.

Later we reached school and I noticed Scott talking with the guys. His eyes met mine and he walked towards me.

"Hey Sugar!" He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey idiot." I said and smiled at him.

He quickly pecked me on my cheeks and pulled me into the class.

We got ourselves settled on our chairs.

"Students be ready for the prom, it's after two weeks. Then exams will get started. Prepare yourself for the exams. And don't think to much about the prom. Focus on your studies." Mrs. White said and started teaching something.

"Sugar" he called.

"Yes" I responded.

"Did Anne told that she broke up with James?" He asked.

"She didn't informed me. But yes I knew that she would break up any day" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"She needed some time to think." I said sadly.

"James didn't came to school today." He said with a concerned look on his face.

"I really feel sorry for him." I said sadly.

"Miss Carter and Mr. Williams, is there something you would like to share with us?" Mrs. White asked.

"I am sorry" I said and hurriedly turned my eyes to the book.

Lunch break

I stuffed everything in my mouth like a pig- a slice of pizza, burger, fries and cola.

Damn I was so hungry.

"How can your small tummy manages to eat that much?" Ryder asked.

"I loue fewd." I said.

"Please complete the food and then talk." Dan said and his fatherly mode was activated.

"I am saying I love food." I said.

"Aw she don't loves you." Ryder said poking Scott's chest.

"No problem I know you're always here for me." Scott said and held his hand and kept a hand on his chest.

"You have a girlfriend." Ryder said.

"I don't care." He said pouting at him.

"You really don't care." I said and gave him a serious look. He tensed and looked at me.

I and Ryder both laughed hysterically.

"You guys are really weird." I said.

"Yes, we admit." Scott and Ryder, both said simultaneously.

After school

"Are you ready Anne?" I asked.

I tried talking to her about James and she assured me that she was thinking about it.

"2 minutes." She said.

"We're going to hospital, we're not going to a party. Hurry up." I said.

"Yes, I am ready." She said.

She was wearing a plain white shirt and blue jeans and me well I was wearing my blue denim shorts and black sleeveless hoodie. I tied my hair in a messy bun. I wore my black and white converse and now the weather was fine.

"You really love your hoodies, don't you?" She asked and rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I love my hoodies." I said.

"Girls, are you ready?" Scott asked.

"Yes" we said simultaneously.

I saw Rock lying on the hospital bed unconsciously. I felt so bad for him. Nick was sitting next to him. I hugged Nick.

"Who talked to him last?" Scott asked.

"I really don't-" he said but got interrupted by someone.

Suddenly the door opened with a loud noise.

"He talked to me last." He said. His breathe was heavy. I gave him a water bottle. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I noticed few bruises in his body.

"What happened?" I asked pointing his bruises.

"I'll tell you." Charlie said.

Hey everyone!

How're you?

Well take care :)

Comment, share and vote.