Bonus Chapter: Liza and John

This is Liza and John's story~

~Simplicity and complexity need each other.~

Third person POV

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you?" Scott yelled angrily at Liza. She was too hurt and she felt absolutely pathetic.

"But you were with me a few months ago." She said. She was on the verge of tears but she did not let any tear escape her eyes.

"I told you that I was not serious. I needed distraction from Ele. But I don't need it anymore. But whatever happened I warned you before. I told you that there were no feelings involved." He said and he was correct. He warned her before that they were not going to be in a serious relationship.

She looked at Scott with pleading eyes. She saw the way Scott looked at Ele, he was mesmerised by her. She had no chance with him.

After struggling so much in a family who expected too much from her, Liza found a ray of hope in Scott. She knew it was useless but she let her feelings grow and now it was becoming a problem for her.

She tried too hard not to cry. She bit her lip and suddenly she heard someone calling her name.

"Liza!" Someone called.

She turned around and saw an adorable guy with glasses, calling her name.

She averted her gaze from Scott to him.

"Our principal is finding you everywhere. It's urgent. Would you mind going to the principal's office with me now?" He asked as he glared at Scott.

She did not said anything and followed the guy leaving Scott behind. She turned right to go to the principal's office but the guy held her hand and pulled her elsewhere.

"Where are you taking me? The principal's office is not there." She said confusingly scrunching her nose which the guy found adorable. He hid his smile and took her somewhere.

"What is this place? I swear if you try something on me-" she said covering her body to protect herself.

She never knew there was such a place near their school. It was an old garden. There was a white bench near a tree. The whole place was filled with beautiful flowers.

"You were about to cry. You were trying so hard not to." He said softly.

She was on the verge of tears and when he talked about crying, she couldn't control anymore. She turned around and tears started rolling down her cheeks.

He slowly opened his jacket and put over her head.

"Can I hug you?" He asked and she hesitantly nodded.

He pulled her into a hug and patted her back. Her face was covered with the jacket.

When she started crying, she felt all frustration from home and school and she cried even more.

"It'll be okay." He whispered in her ears.

He kept saying soothing words in her ear and she finally stopped crying. She kept the jacket aside and he lent her a hankey. She wiped her tears.

"I know you think I'm pathetic." She said as she played with her bracelet.

"No you're not. You gotta be strong to show your real emotions. I'm glad, you did." He said and gave her a genuine smile.

She never saw someone smiling at her like that. It was not a fake smile everybody gave her. Instead it was a genuine smile. Little did the stranger know this meant so much to her. She instantly smiled back at him.