Toritsuka the perv (14)

so... long story short, i kept my head down the whole day, and Toritsuka kept being pushy about things like, introducing him to some of the girls, showing him my face because he couldn't tell whether i was a boy, a girl or non binary. Of course there are other genders, but those are the only ones that he actually ever mentioned. He also wanted to talk to Kusuo, and i have no idea why he would want to do that.
      This guy was bothering me so much that i couldn't really pay attention to what the teacher was teaching us all. i think the teacher told us three times to be quiet while she was teaching the lesson, before asking us the so called 'dreaded question'.

"L/n Y/n! there will be no sleeping in my class! and Mr. Toritsuka! Would you like to teach this class instead?!" she yelled. Toritsuka couldn't tell, but i was glaring at him from inside my personal safe dome. Toritsuka had the audacity to say 
'oh i don't think my friend is sleeping. they've been responding to what i've been saying every once and a while, proving that they're still awake.'

"oh really now? so does that mean that you both would like to come up here and teach the class for me?" Our teacher asked. she's so annoying... and so is Toritsuka... how did i get to surrounding myself with annoying people?!

Toritsuka became pretty quiet after being scolded by ms. teacher ma'am, and the world was finally at peace again. However, just like when i said that last time, everything that i thought was going to be okay, blew up in my face. As soon as we got to our free period, Toritsuka bombarded me with requests and questions again.

"just show him your face already... you don't know if he's going to be attracted to you or not yet." Kusuo grumbled to me.

what are you trying to say?!

"what i'm trying to say is, just show him your face and get this over with."

but showing him my wouldn't make it any better! He'd still ask me questions about you and things like that!

"at least you'd have one less problem to deal with."

i sighed at Kusuo's words. i have zero clue as to why i'm trying my best not to show this creep my face, but i guess if Kusuo says i should, i shoul-

"c'mon! at least tell me which person in this room is Saiki!" Toritsuka whined. How dare he cut off my thoughts! He just lost a long awaited face reveal! This Toritsuka dude is really driving me up the wall, and you know what? I'm just going to tell him where Kusuo is, and maybe then he'll leave me-. 

"don't you dare." Kusuo cut into my thoughts. what is up with people cutting into my thoughts today?!

You're indebted to me Kusuo! i'll be giving you coffee jellies on the daily basis!

"that doesn't count, those coffee jellies are you paying back your debt to me."

oh well. I guess i won't tell him where you are. i'll tell him that Kaidou is you, so that way we're both safe from this irritating human person man thing.

"you say that as if you aren't a human."

and you say that as if you are!

"you're an idiot."

i bet that's Kusuo code for 'you're the best'. Right besto friendo?

Kusuo sighed. haha! well i guess i'll tell this Toritsuka dude now.

"okay, okay, i'll tell you where Kusuo is! he's back there" i mumbled, trying my best to sound unbothered by him. i pointed towards the back, at Kaidou, who was staring menacingly at the board at the front of the class. I bet he's going through a whole flashback to his past as jet black wings.

"thank you Y/n-! i mean L/n! I'll see your face sooner or later, and take you on a nice dinner date! it's only a matter of time~" he said, dragging out the 'ime' in 'time'. I swear! This dude is never going to actually get a girl, if he keeps acting like this! He doesn't even know  what my gender is, and he's already asking me out on a date. 
     When class ended, i found out that Kaidou actually liked Toritsuka's company. I think Toritsuka was praising Kaidou about being magical or something like that. It wasn't until Toritsuka called him Saiki, that everything fell apart. 

"huh? what do you mean? My name is Kaidou, Saiki is over there, sitting on the other side of L/n!" Kaidou said to Toritsuka. Toritsuka had a dead look on his face, as soon as he heard this, knowing that you lied to him. 

Welp. I guess he finally figured it out, Kusuo. Which would probably mean that you're on your own now, so have fun! If you ever think about smacking him into oblivion, just think about the coffee jelly that is to come at the end of the day instead!

"You're such a pain."

Awee Kusuo! I love you too!

     well now there's only one more challenge in store for me. All i have to do now is try and survive the whole day, making minimum contact with the disrespectful human person man thing. Hopefully he's distracted enough by Kusuo, that he won't even think about me and my mystery face anymore! Then i could just chill with the gang(Nendou and Kaidou).
      Maybe we could go and get some ramen after school. Nendou's really been asking us a lot if we want to go get ramen. Don't get me wrong though, it's not as if liking ramen was his whole personality. It's just his thing. Haha i bet i could get him a bowl of fresh hot ramen for his birthday, and he would be happy with just that.