chapter 5

Avneil's massage conversation is in bold letters..😌

At night when Avni is about to sleep, her phone beeps.. Avni picks up her phone and sees that an unknown number has messaged her...

Person - hello

She opens her WhatsApp and clicks on the number's dp and checks and gets shocked to see Neil's picture...

Avni ( in mind ) - Why did he message me ? (She thinks something and replies to the message and asks )

Avni - Who are you ?

Neil see her message and frown and type

Neil - Why do you always be so dumb in front of me ?

Avni - huh, excuse me, What do you want to say ?

Neil - I mean.. your number is saved on my phone and I know you are able to see my dp.... So why are you pretending not to recognize me ?

After reading his message she bite her tounge and type

Avni - sorry, But why did you message me and from where did you get my number ?

Neil - again a silly question.. It was not a very difficult task for me to get your number, my whole family has your number and now I also have...

Avni - But why are you messaging me...?

Neil - Why does someone message someone ?

Avni - I don't know... I just text someone to for work...

Neil - ok means you are very workaholics person but you know
I am not like this, I message people to talk to them when I miss them..

Avni - ohk

Neil - yes

Avni - But why do you want to talk to me ?

Neil - Because I want to make pizza and I don't know the recipe... kya tum mujhe bta sakti ho ?

Avni - oh but I don't even know that

After reading her message neil slightly face palm himself but he sigh and again message her...

Neil - Are you really like this?

Avni - yes, do you have any doubt?

Neil ( in mind ) - oh god, When I met her she looked fine.. then now Why she's talking like this and behaving like a tube light... I mean, why she's not understanding anything, why do I want to talk to her...It is a simple matter, I am missing her, so I want to talk her but How will we talk until she not understands my words...
uff no neil calm down.. you have to handle this drama queen very patiently...
but wait why am I missing her ? What has happened to me today ?

Avni sees that there is no response from Neil...Then she thinks something and save his number in her phone as neil.. and then is about to lock her mobile back and keep it on the side table that her phone beeps again...Avni checks and sees that Neil's message has come again...

Neil - Acha bye good night, I think I have messaged at the wrong time, you do not want to talk to me right now.... ( He messaged her and suddenly he able to see her dp.. he click on her dp and see her picture and soon a smile crept on his lips when he see her smiling face )

Avni dp 👇