chapter 83

In the hospital room..

Neil comes in the avni room and his heart fills with pain seeing Avni on a hospital bed like this......

He comes close to her and looks at her...he sees how her face is looking pale and medicine pipes are attached to her hand..... his gaze fall on her wrist and he sees some red mark and knows he himself gives her these marks yesterday.....

He bites his lips seeing her like this and sits close to her.....

He puts his hand on hers with trembling hands and speaks

Neil - ye tumne kya kiya Avni.... meri galtiyon ki itni badi saza tumne mujhe de di...
Please open your eyes I am not able to see you like this....

Suddenly Neil remembers how when he was on the hospital bed, Avni used to tell him that how much it hurts her to see him hospital bed everytime.....

Neil - mujhe aaj mehsus ho raha hai ki tumhe kitni taklif hoti hogi jab tum mujhe baar baar is bed par dekhti hogi.....
I'm sorry wifey... just give me one last chance, I'll change.. I'll never let you down now... please get up once and say that you love me and you gave me a chance to correct my mistake.... please Avni one last chance... I promise to you that now I will never give you a chance to complain....
I will be your good Neil again... This demon Neil will not come in front of you.... please get up wifey....

Neil keeps saying all this to her and just then a nurse comes there and the nurse sees Neil...

Nurse - are aap yehan kya kar rahe hai....doctor ne aap sabko mna kiya tha n andar aane ko.....

Neil looks at the nurse and suddenly he feels movement in Avni's hand which he was holding.

Neil looks at Avni and sees that Avni is slowly opening her eyes.....

He sees that Avni is opening her eyes and suddenly a smile comes on his face and he gets up from his place and speaks...

Neil - avni...( He speaks while stroking her hair.)

Avni opens her eyes, at first she sees everything blurry But she gets shocked as soon as she sees Neil's face in front of her and realizes that her suicide attempt has failed..she is still alive...

While Neil smiles seeing her open eyes and kisses her forehead and says thank you to his god....

Neil - Thank God, now you are fine....

Avni hears this from him and sees him silently.....

While nurse sees Avni opens eyes and speaks...

Nurse - patient ko hosh aa gya... main doctor ko bula Kar aati hu....( saying this she went out of the room....)

But when she went out, in a hurry, the nurse did not tell anyone outside that Avni had regained consciousness...

Here in the room....

Neil sees Avni who is lying on the bed looking away from him.....

Neil sits beside her and puts his hand on hers.... Avni feels this but doesn't look at him....

Neil sees her this behavior and speaks

Neil - meri galtiyon ki itni badi saza tum mujhe dene jaa rahi thi....?

Avni hears this and closes her eyes....

Neil - why did you do all this? You know, if something happened to you, I would have died.
it's hard for me to breathe without you...

Hearing this, Avni opens her eyes but still she does not say anything or nor looks at him....

Neil sees her like this and says...