chapter 41

The next morning a new ray of sun brings with it new hopes in Avneil's life.

Neil's happiness knew no bounds after avni expressed her love for him..
From now on both of them will actually start their new life together.. Where now not only Neil alone but both will have love for each other in their hearts.

Avni opens her eyes and looks beside her where she doesn't see Neil but then she remembers everything from yesterday in a few seconds And a smile comes on her face.. but by not seeing Neil near her somewhere she feels all this dream.

She gets up rubbing her eyes and sits by the headboard of the bed But as soon as she opens her eyes completely she is a bit shocked seeing suddenly Neil sitting in front of her and she screams a little.

Neil did not expect this reaction from her so he speaks

Neil - what happened? I am not a ghost that you are screamed after seeing me like this

Avni puts her hand on her heart and speaks after taking a breath

Avni - wo sorry.. tumhe aise Achank se saamne dekha to bas..
Wo aadat chhut gyi thi na... ek hafte se tumhe dekha nahi tha to abhi aise saamne dekh kar.... ( She doesn't finish her line and becomes silent and sad )

Neil looks at her and moves closer to her and takes her face in his hand and speaks

Neil - par ab to main paas hu tumhare..

Avni sees him and Neil continue

Neil - to adat daal lo fir se har subah mujhe dekhne ki

Avni sees him and speaks

Avni - Still it all seems like a dream where you have come back to me..

Neil hears this and speaks

Neil - I didn't know you love me so much that you see me even in your dreams

Avni sees him but doesn't answer anything
Neil smiles and speaks

Neil - But now it is not a dream but a beautiful reality where both of us are together and now I will never go away from you..

Avni smiles and hugs him

Neil too smiles and speaks while caressing her hair

Neil - waise good morning wifey

Avni smiles hearing this and speaks

Avni - good morning ( Saying this she separates from him and looks at him)

Neil - Well, but just now I went away from you to make coffee for you.. ( (Saying this he takes the cup of coffee from the side table and shows it to Avni)

Avni sees that Neil has brought only one cup that's why she says

Avni - tumhari coffee ?

Neil - ye rahi.. ( he speaks showing coffee in his hand )

Avni - but you said it's for me

Neil - This is for both of us.

Avni sees him

Neil - log kehte hai ki jhoota khaane aur pine se pyar badhta hai
That's why from today we will drink our coffee in just one cup, half you and half me because we have to increase our love, right?

Avni smiles hearing this And gets happy thinking that this is the same old Neil who used to talk sweetly like this before.

Neil sees Avni lost and says touching her arms

Neil - where have you lost.. i said right na?

Avni smiles and nods her head yes

Neil smiles And then both enjoy their coffee together.